Where do I sign up 4 the team?

There is no team topic, but I would love to help sprite and/or program.

You don’t sign up per se, you just do some example work of something we need, post it at the forum, and if it’s good enough, you’re in. Unless you want to help with the programming, that has more traditional methods.

I don’t believe any programming spots are open, so it doesn’t matter anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

The SCU forum has a list of every sprite we need.

Edit: CFX says it’s okay to try your hand at programming after all, he wants to see how good you are. So go ahead.

what do u mean, go ahead? I need some of the resources to know what I need to do!!!

Well, if u really want to see some work of mine, head here for a little MP minigame I made. It is small, and the graphics suck, but u might want to see it:

MP Mini

That’s a joke, right?

KILL THE ROFLTROIDS WITH THE STOLENED MUSICALNESS AND THE WTF FIRES ARE KILLING ME TEH NOES MA HEALTH IS GOIN TO ZERO!!1!1 WAIT NO!1!1 MY HEALTH IS TEH -6!1!11!1 OMG I WIN’D TEH LEVEL!1!1!!!

Seriously though, what is going on? <_<;;

I love this game! It’s awesome and interesting!

Yeah. I was in the middle of homework…

I dont even understand whats going on! Wow! I think i enterd hell!

I like my pixelated metroids toasted. Mmm…

My thoughts exactly…O.o

Seriously…wtf mates?

I got no idea whats going on. The Metroids look like wafles or pancakes,
the crossheir is mishapen, it is one pixilated mess. But on the
possitive side, at least you tried. Although the “coding” of the
game is extreamly like a tutorial called “catch the clown”.
I think you know how to do variables and such but i dont
think you are ready for the P2D team. Keep trying though.

what I’m saying is, yes that sucks. it was not supposed to give u a true taste of my skill. I really need something that I’m supposed to do! That is what I mean!

That was a very good example of your skill. Next time, I recomend slightly better taste.

How is that an example of skill? The game makes no sense whatsoever. The crosshair can’t be controlled. The fire comes from random places. The health meter drops for no reason. Sometimes it fails to shoot without explanation. You can’t change weapons like it says. WTF?

It was sarcasm. :sweat:

Heh. U got it wrong. The crosshair is controlled by holding down the mouse. The fire comes from random places because it makes it more challenging. The health drops are when fire appears really close to the crosshair. U can change weapons once u pick up ammo. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyways, will someone PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION?!?!?!?

You could have really said that in the instructions…
And to get on the team, all you have to do is make a quality piece of work.

actually, that’s the old version… the new version has the crosshair move thingy. Now, the crosshair is not supposed to move, it just is where u have to block the attacks.

Uhhhhhh… :angry:
How many times do I have to say NO SPAMMING!!! Read the Freakin’ FAQ! :whack:

Look at his name, kid. It’s a spam account. bans

hes banned???