Which is the easiest game you have ever played?

Since xfox made the opposite of this thread, I decided to see which games you guys think are the all-time easiest. My personal cantidates are:

Illusion of Gaia (Once you play it enough)
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Bomberman 64
Megaman X
Megaman 3
Sonic Adventure
Super Mario World

Any fighting game. Quite possibly easiest games ever created. Can usually beat those in a few hours.

Super Metroid, Kirby’s Dream Land 1, Castlevania SOTN, FE4, and SMRPG.

Super Mario RPG was tough, but I have to agree that Super Metroid was easy. As was Zero Mission and Metroid Fusion.

SMRPG tough? Have you ever played ANY other RPG’s? Many have random batles tougher than Culex and Smithy combined.

The fights in WindWaker might have been easy, but I the puzzles were hard! And the Triforce searching sucked. Puppet Ganon form 3 was hard for me too.

No, wading through that simmering slab of suckage was the tough part.

Come on, you mean to tell me Cluex didn’t give you any problems? What about the Axem Rangers? I’m not calling you a liar, nor am I complaining since I do admit it is kind of easy, but it’s not as easy as you’re saying. I wouldn’t make it the easiest game in the world, but it’s definately no cake walk.

I said Culex and Smithy because they’re the only hard parts. :stuck_out_tongue:

Axems? Hard? Eh, I guess they were harder than anyone else but the Big Two, but that’s not saying much.

And Culex wasn’t THAT hard.

Some of the Paper Mario bosses were harder then SMRPG. Crystal King especially.

Paper Mario 1 or 2?

I still haven’t beat Puppet Ganon #3. STILL. I either run out of arrows or out of magic. Yes, I got to the fairy in the Big Octo in the south… I got all arrow upgrades… And I still get owned. I cannot do it. He moves too fast, and has too much time to recover after a smack in the face. Triforce collecting was easy though. I roxorz at hunts for random items!

Triforce hunting is easy, but tedious.

I enjoy tedious things. Might be why I love games most find boring and useless. For example, P.N. 03, the original Bloodrayne, etc.

The first paper Mario Game.

If you like tedious that much, stick with math homework. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like those odd games like Cotton and Katamari Damacy. Basically if you haven’t heard of it, I probibly love the game.

That’s probably why I haven’t heard of those games. :>_>:

Metroid: Fusion is pretty easy cause the average beating time is like 4 hours 8) but its still one of the best games i’ve played… :whack:

Wait till you try Zero Mission…