Which robot is coolest?

which robot should be playable? (and what weapons should they have?)

• a robot spider (of doom)
  • ride armor, duh!
  • i giant tank…with like 50 weapons!!! b(><)b
  • a mech would be cool!
  • a cyborg…man…thing…
  • something that can fly!
  • whatever it is, it must have a sword!
  • I…kinda dont care… :stuck_out_tongue:
  • I have a better idea!
0 voters

for outbreak, there will be multiple robots to play through as (each with multiples paths through the same world, and each with thier own weapons and powers), so of these, which would be best? think of one better? or think of awesome ideas for powers? list them, and they will most likely be in the game!

i picked the mech “rawboot”! (quote from chrono trigger ;p) a rawboot spider would be cool too, but i could only pick one.

I voted “better idea”. I’m no Anime fan, but I still think this mech kicks ass:

VF-1 Valkyrie - It turns into a jet and flies, in space too, it walks, runs, shoots, and does kung foo.
Really, can you ask for more?

y are there 2 better idea votes and only 1 showing what the better idea is? O.O

ah, i dont really stop to ask questions like that, i guess it is assumed that they should list thier better idea (and they should), but i didn’t really say they had to (maybe they had a better idea, but thought it was too good for me, or a metroid attacked them right before they hit the post button on thier idea), meh, who knows? :confused:

Mecha-Space pirate.Why not? :smiley:

Anyone gonna reply?

…why do you have two accounts?

Daz, I think he said that he made the one but decided to use the other, but I don’t know. I’ll leave the derrogatory lesson-teaching up to you, lol.

isn’t this like the 3rd old thing trace has bumped?

um…trace…just so ya know…if it is way back at like page 6, its most likely not recent…

…i guess this topic can be closed…

…jebus that was a bump

read the end of page 3 of the old topic Metroid prime 2 echose 2d: Who wants to join to know why

oh for christ sake just let this die off, lol.

well said! amen!

(Sigh) You only realize that spam like that will not only get you on the “annoying” list of the mods but also will keep this thread alive anyway?

Damn. I wished I had the power to just say, “Ok, the posting ends here.”

dude it was on the top already, its not like it hurt anything >.>

The paradox here is painfully funny.

Anyway, yeah, we don’t need more conversation coming about the “let the topic die” posts. I’ll just lock it unless SD objects.

Edit: OMG 666[/color] posts!1!1!