Why are there so many penguin avatars on SCU?

No, it wouldnt look penguin enough if you did.

Now meet the Pimpberd, my penguin. His chains, medallion, Kswiss, and pimp hat put him at the top of my favorite creations. Comments, please.

I saw that without all of the “pimpin’ yo” stuff on it on SCU. I don’t think it’s that good; I’d rather see you give him a red, medieval helmet or armor or something because I don’t think pimps walk around with halberds…

OMG! :O_O: youre penguin is so cute!!!

Not exactly the response I was hoping for, eheh, uh… >_>

hmm now im tempted to make one. im surprised someone hasnt made a master cheif penguin yet. ill think of somethin.

Well, let’s see. It’s a Metroid-themed forum, and since Metroid fanboys have come up with some unprovoked grudge between them and HALO, you shouldn’t expect them at all.

Oh yeah, don’t worry, DF, I won’t make you go even crazier by using it as an avatar, lol.

thats awesome…i wanna make a gundam penguin…having a hard time tho…

Hmm… A gundam penguin? Kinda hard since making a penguin look robotic isn’t exactly easy, lol. Ok, here’s an idea. You know how it looks like Gundams have a helmet which connects around to a mouthpiece? Why don’t you put that on the penguin but leave the room for it’s eyes, or maybe even omit the mouthpiece for a beak? Then when you get to the other stuff, design a chestpeice and give it the gundam’s trade-marked weapon.

kk i’ll put it as my avatar when its better but i need other opinions…

rx-78-2 gundam

rx-78-2 penguin

there i stuck with the first gundam…and the one im best at drawing…

maybe i should do a zaku penguin…

Uh, when I said the helmet thing I didn’t mean just those two points on that crest, I meant the whole thing except for the face. I wouldn’t recognize that at first glance, it just isn’t noticeable.

should i do the machine guns on the side of the head?

hows that…again should i just do a zaku?

Ugh… You’re missing my point, but fine, whatever. Go ahead and do the Zaku…

But when you do, make it have only one cycloptic eye. That’ll be great, lol.

every single zaku has one eye…ALL THE ZAKU’S…I KNOW…IM A OBSESSIVE FAN…bit seriously i didn’t understand what you ment by the helmet thing…

meet knightpenguin the sword twirler!

Edit:

heres animation =)

its kind of slow >.>

heres a slightly updated rx-78-2 penguin…and a me penguin…or a penguin with my hair…cuz i don’t walk around naked

The sword twirler looks awsome. I would have animated mine, but I didn’t feel like doing the 4-frame walking animation from DooM. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, every Zaku has one eye. I know that, so don’t remind me.

You don’t get it? What do you mean? How can you not? Ok, look at the gundam you posted. Look at the head. Do you see the eyes and where the mouth/nose would be? Do you see that ridge seperating them from the rest of the head? All of that outside the face sure looks like a helmet to me.

That’s your hair? It looks heavy, lol.

O_O OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my hair isn’t heavy…its awesome. :stuck_out_tongue:

ya…ill fix it to the way you saID

maybe ill try to get the whole penguinthing started in the zfgc forum?
|
probably get a bunch of ganon/zelda/link penguins…

stupid farting…lesbian…penguins…

so anyone made a metroid one yet? if not, thats surprising

i thought about making an albert wesker penguin, but it wouldn’t really work.

AW DUDE THATD BE AWESOME A PENGUIN WITH A METROID STUCK ON IT’S HEAD

edit----

there no brain activity

you know your hair one looks horrible…

you should replace it with the metroid one, much funnier