worst metroid game?

how can people not liek metroid fusion? i loved it! besides the anoying computer i mean adam oops ruined the storyline for people he didnt beat the game yet.lol. Metroid 2 was so confusing… Spider ball was my first item…and i think im not supposed to collect it yet…

Origanal metroid SUCK AS HELL. MP2 is just impossable. Has anyone here won it?

someone i used to hang out with beat it with 100%

in my opinion…
1st worst - m1
2nd worst - m2
3rd worst - mp2

I hated fusion because the doors would block your paths, it didn’t give you a metroid vibe like all the other games do. It was one way thinking at times. Exploration was a bit lame for my taste.

Metroid Prime 2, I can understand why you people hated it. It was bit confusing. Dark and Light Word is what hurt the game, IMO.

I liked Metroid: Fusion and Metroid 2. Heck I even like Metroid Prime 2. I hate first person platformers like Metroid Prime (and that is why I support its move to 2D). I didn’t like Metroid 1. I hated not being able to duck and shoot those annoying wall-cralling things… zoomers? Well anyways, entering those passcodes are no fun and jumping in a long room where there are three thousand doors and only one or two doors that you are suppose to go into.

Zoomers or gemers

M2 worst, mp2 second worst. but i can apreciate ANY metroid game just because it IS a metroid game. who doesnt like fusion?? it wasnt the best game, but it had one of the best storylines as far as contributing and changing the metroid story.

Metroid fusion was horrible. her suit looked like spandex and Samus being marked as a crimanal for SAVING THE UNIVERSE. I think that it was pretty bad.

Oh, and chozo dude, you were right, but did you mean when you shine spark out of the AQU/ARC habitat? cause that did wreck everything for me. you and your little letters!

She was in trouble for destoying all the metroids and SA-X.

^ I could never go bowling with you. :O_O:

Seriously, how can you hate Metroid 1?! That is how it all began. It is how I became a Metroid fan.

As for you not being able to duck, the game engine was created in 1986. That same game engine would help spark a revolution.

Every door in the game was worth going into. Passcodes did suck, but it was better than NO passcodes unlike most games then.

I am aware it is old and the developers couldn’t add ducking, but still, it was annoying and to todays standards, it sucked.

srry, i know this is two pages back but
JUST BECUASE YOU BEAT THE FINAL BOSS SEVEN TIMES DOESNT MEAN UV WON THE GAME 7 TIMES! ok, srry, that just needed to be said(if you want, completly ignore it)

metroid 1 - too confusing(with all the shafts)
metroid 2 - too confusing (but not as much) and black & white
super metroid - TOTALY AWSOME GAME!!!
metroid zero mission - pretty fun
metroid fusion - my first metroid game… so i cant say anything about it. its good
metroid prime- amazing
metroid prime 2 -pretty cool
metroid prime 3 - MUST BY WHEN IT COMES OUT ( i noe 'cause of videos on the internet)

he is right!!! :smiley:>

people are saying that they didn’t like metroid fusion cause of its linearness and they didnt like m2 cause of its lack of linearness and i have only played m2 a little but i agree, i was dead confused there was so many ways you could go but on fusion ther was only ONE and i like a couple of ways but not a thousand so if you went the wrong way you couldn’t go too far the wrong. that is why super metroid is the best you could go the wrong way but you couldnt get totally lost

gasps for air

sure, mf was linear, but the reason for that was because they wanted a storyline. at the time, that was the only way they could think of adding a storyline. sacrificing exploring for a storyline, its still pretty damn good. was the first metroid game i got and i loved it.

edit
post 999 of mine! :smiley:>

i think that i disliked m1 a bit, and m2 was annoying as well, all the others i appreciate, however, my top 3 dislikes (though i still respect them and all) are:

metroid- sorry, just got spoiled with shiny new graphics
metroid prime 2 - didn’t have the same feel that prime had, not very special…
metroid 2 - bit bland, needs to be re-created…

oh…yeah…sorry…will get back on that…

anyways, i dislike those most, though i still did enjoy metroid prime 2 a bit for its really cool intro video with the good music and all abstract stuff.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :smiley:>

ya, i agree about Metroid Prime 2 not being the same. i like the game, but i dont think its one of the best. its kinda hard to explain about MP2 (or im just not good at explaining)

Metroid Fusion killed everything I loved about 2D Metroids.
No exploration, no sequnce breaking, easy boss battles,
no ice beam… The very end doesnt count.

It’s not a bad game, but I don’t think its that great of a metroid
game.

Wait, nevermind. Metroid Prime Hunters is definatly the worse
metroid game ever. It sucked so much it didnt deserve the metroid title.