wut?

UTA…I’m confused. The crusades were what I was talking about. xD

Yeah I know. You just never said the title :smiley:. Also, I found one of my Dads music videos from the 80’s on Youtube. Check it out. Glad - In the First Light What ya think?

You had me interrupt Carfax Abbey for that?

Tut tut, UTA.

Oh well, NIN is starting up. Pandora Radio FTW!

>_>
<_<

your free to speak and believe in what you wish
'nuff said

i believe one day we will all be raped by sandwich people =D

Nine cop cars and a firetruck were called out to the grocery store I work at because a kid stole a twinkies…

Apparently another person saw him steal the twinkies and instead of reporting it to an employee or manager; decided to call 911. Said person was rather ignorant and used terms like "Robber’ and “Grand Theft” in the call.

It was honestly the first time I ever felt bad for someone stealing stuff. The cops showed up before he could even get out the door and pinned him to the ground. The kid was crying so hard by the end of it all…

^ Lol.

QFT. Thats hilarious.

Poor kid. That 911 caller deserves to be kicked in the balls (or if it was a woman, cunt punt).

It’s so true.

But why can’t we all just start to obey Ridley instead of some fictional gods and shit?
I wanna be a space pirate. That is cool.

Lol Liks. I kinda agree. Lets all be space pirates!!!

Here’s one thing nobody can argue.

There is a higher power.

Whether it be your parents, your boss, Ridley, the government.
You have to admit you are not in complete control.

That I can purely agree with. Who (or what) is over you depends on who you are.

What if you’re on a deserted island?

…oh wait, Nature.

Okay, you’re right, Yeil. There will always be a higher power than yourself.

…Dang. I thought I had you there.

Just for threatening me, I’d have sex with the girlfriend and her mother and have her 6 year old cousin tape the whole thing. Then I’d send the tape to the school principal along with all 6 of my used condoms. Heck, I’d even go as far as to send him a video of us having toilet plunger sex in an attempt to abort the baby due to me purposely destroying said condoms making them useless just so I’d have more to film.

i control my own actions
if other agree with that (law, parent, ridley) is not my problem
(until i end up in jail or on fire) xD

Yes you can control your own actions, but in turn they control you. They define you, show your personality.

It’s the second step in the Twelve-Step program.

:naughty:

mmm Space pirates sounds like funnnn, we’d probably do a better job than the current ones.

I’m an athiest, and I honestly couldnt care what people believe in thats up to them to do what they wish with themselves, as long as no one is trying to “convert” me or other nonsense like that I’m happy, I’m half german, and I dont even have a problem with JEWS, lol, but seriously.

I too say that there is a higher power, whether it be any of the said higher powers.

Heah thats about it from me… ^.^

Another Intelligent summary of what this kid just said by UTA. Thank you.

Strong Sentence structure.