X Megadragon's Sprite Thread!

The backleg is about as long and high as the body…

Well, i said i wasnt exactly sure about the back lag (due to innadequate screenshots), but your probably right. So far it looks really good. I cant wait to see the final result.

That’s the basic version of MP; unshaded, lineart not final.

EDIT:

I made minor changes to the lineart:

Blue = change.

Edit: linky

Meh, it’s not very accurate though. Prime is shaped alot more like a metroid with a KKK hat on. The back end connecting to the tail is more like a wedge. Though you probably already have, check the link in my thread, it has great pics.

O_o

I prefer the ingame actual model to be more better. However, those screens may be helpful when it comes to making Prime’s attacks. Thanks, anyway!

Wait, how do you have the ingame model??? Daz said he had a source, but what does he mean by that. Does it mean he can download the model of the creature into a program for viewing?? Nonetheless, it still looks like prime is leaning to far forward (shouldnt the head be set on top of the body??).

The ingame model shows his head leaning foward quite a bit. I think the head looks okay.

funny signature

wow, for all the stupidity on this forum, yours is the worst. that bump siriously deserves a ban…

And that direct insult as well as determining whether or not it is worth banning chester from the forum is a stupidity of your own. If you think it’s bad, then let the mods know, and not by posting something like that.

And chester, no you aren’t off the hook just because of what Hairy did. Regardless, you still bumped with a pointless post. The mods will see to whatever they have planned… or maybe they won’t do anything? I think it at least deserves attention because this flat out spam will degrate the forum.

you’ve just reminded me of the n00b i still am =(

just…

dont…

warn…

ME!!!

Honestly I was expecting you to lash back at me, and I really don’t see why you didn’t, I mean I was acting like a smartass too because I don’t have the authority to say stuff like that and under any normal circumstances no one would want to “take shit” from me anyway, no matter how right or wrong I am. And no, you wouldn’t get warned just for that, but you would if you just kept on doing it.

This has been a life-lesson moment brought to you by the P2D Fan Forums, lol.

Sigh*

I PMed chester earlier today about this. Mabye a mod should talk to him.

@goldleader: I respect your opions secondly only to the mods/administrators.

@pomegranate: Why do you still look at yourself as a noob??

meh… i dont have a very high self esteem, but, anyway, im not the kind to lash out very often. im kind of passive… usually

I’d appreciate it if there wasn’t as much mini-modding going on around here. I already told Chester to read the rules in a different topic, and I don’t think he noticed it when he posted that in here, so I PMed him with a final warning. Now the whole thing is messed up with off-topic posts in here about it and at least one extra PM to him.

Next time, please leave it to the modmin team to handle the situation and stay on-topic yourself when you see an off-topic or spammy post. Instead of PMing the one who broke the rules, PM a mod or admin.

Gotcha. To re-direct the focus of the thread to something on topic.

@Megadragon: Are you still working on prime exo, or has the project been abandonned?? Even if DF/Daz/CFX dont want you working on it, i think it’d be good in the long run to continue it anyway.

Holy hell, I thought this thread would be dead… again. -_-

BTW, the project’s still going. I just kinda stopped for a while because of Twilight Princess and Wii atuffs.

I finished reshading some legs on it, and after the legs are all done I’ll shade the body.

The lineart is finalized, and it’s perfectly accurate when it comes to proportion and the in-game model.

Metroid Prime won’t look like the pose that I’m making right now; this pose I’m making is just Metroid Prime standing straight and still. The ingame one will have Prime in a battle-ready kinda pose.

I’ll post progress later.

EDIT: Now is later.

looking pretty nice, what about her face?

Heh… I’ll get ter work on that. :smiley:

I’ve just been wondering about the bulk of the legs. It really doesnt look like prime yet, because I’m not sure where everything will go. I cant really say much till the body is started.