your favorite weapon

i like the plasma and the dark and the power and the ice and the samus and ya

I will zap you to death!

Wavebuster.

Believe it or not… Omega Cannon.

I mean really, if it’s powerful enough to scare an entire galactic civilization to the point they would prefer their own extinction then use it. It must be something special.

Sure it’s slow, but it’s a neat weapon, and huge at that!

Lol, I always found that to be a terrible flaw in the plot. Is extinction really better than using nuclear weapons?

Anyway, Annihilator beam FTW. It’s just so…cool. The black and white gives it a sort of matter anti matter feel. And the beam combo is pure wind. A wall of pure ownage the speed of sound? What’s not to love?

ANNIHILATOR AND WAVE ARE TEH AWESOME

i haven’t gotten far enough into prime 2 to see the annihilator beam. anyway, thanks for bumping a 2 month old topic xD

Boy, this guy’s off to a great start… 2/3 of his posts are months-old bumps in completely useless topics…

Well, I’m glad he did, because I hadn’t spotted this topic, and it tells me that the one main beam we didn’t include in Metroid Genesis happens to be the fan favorite. Oh, well. With our actually-useful flamethrower, I’m sure they won’t miss it much… :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and it says that nobody’ll miss the Super Missile. Ha.

Weapons suck, and you have the mental capacity of a decapitated squirrel.

BANNED.

um…unlisted option

Troid edit: Added an actual spoiler tag.

troid must have not noticed the month old topic bump in his edit
but seriously who likes that beam it just passes through…(stuff) and makes the sublimation green

CORRUPTION SPOILERS

And one hit kills metroids and commandos and hatchers, and has the best charge animation in the series history…