ZEITGEIST The Movie

ZEITGEIST at video.google.com

This is a video about what Christianity, 9/11 and the Federal Reserve have in common. Please note that this is a conspiracy theory movie so don’t believe every word you hear. It’s very convincing though.

The first part deals with Christianity, and how it came to be. It doesn’t change my Catholic views at all, but other people might have a different opinion.

The second part deals with 9/11 and how it was all a lie. Of course I’m also skeptical of this part, though the creator does do a good job of trying to prove his point.

The third part is where it gets really freaky, and it’s about the Federal Reserve and how it controls the USA. This is really the most interesting part and where the movie comes together. If you’re really eager, just skip to this part. Again, I’m skeptical but if it’s true we all have a reason to be very, very afraid.

Um, so how much of the movie is annoying music and flashing colors?
EDIT: 5 minutes in, and so far, there’s just a huge play on emotions and really bad music. Would you mind summing the movie up so we don’t have to sit through this crap?
EDIT2: Okay, now there’s some propaganda…
EDIT3: Great, more fucking music. I’m so done.

Man, why did they have to make it into a “movie”? In the first ten minutes there’s been about a minute of content. Nobody wants to watch a 15-minute video stretched to 2 hours. :angry:

Edit: Okay, well, right after the 10 minute mark, the long, boring pauses end. Now there’s at least some content. But they really need to work on that intro. keeps watching

Edit2: Finished.

Yeah that’s why I waited for the whole movie to load then just skipped to part 3.

Here’s some Youtube links. But they’re all part 3… the most interesting part. Some people uploaded the movie in parts over there:
Zeitgeist - The Movie: Federal Reserve (Part 1 of 5)
Zeitgeist - The Movie: Federal Reserve (Part 2 of 5)
Zeitgeist - The Movie: Federal Reserve (Part 3 of 5)
Zeitgeist - The Movie: Federal Reserve (Part 4 of 5)
Zeitgeist - The Movie: Federal Reserve (Part 5 of 5)

Alright so watch guyz

Make me, noob.

You’re the noob.

all i heard was a bunch of badmouthing in the movie >.>