ZEO:Path To War

Dont know about online becouse I need another scripter

Online play in Game Maker is actually pretty simple. Ask RoguePirate for help with that. ( roguepirate@gmail.com )

ill do that

I have seen lots of people saying they where going to do a
SMB2D and they never finish it. It always ends or they dont
want to work on it antmore. I highly doubt this game will be finished.

im not even thinking about giving up…don’t want some people to be
pissed off.>_>

In order for a game to be successful (or even halfway finished), you generally need a good team.
-Spriter(s)
-Musician(s)
-Programmer(s)
-Designer(s)

What do you have right now?
(I fit into three categories! :smiley: )

yeah i kind of hav some:
Spriters
musician
and I need a
Programmer
I hav no clue whos a Designer

You must be the designer if you came up with the idea of making the game in the first place. :stuck_out_tongue:

oh…yeah…

Why is it called super smash bros 2d, if super smash has always been in 2d?

Um…Smashbrothers and SSBM were both three dimensional games. I don’t know if you noticed, but they were using three-d models with polygons, not sprites with pixels.

yes…if y pause and move the thing its 3d

Yeah, I know that they didn’t use sprites they used 3d objects ,but the game play is in 2d and isn’t that what counts more? oh what ever don’t listen to what I said I know if you really believe in yourself and work on this as much as you can it will be a great game. It doesn’t matter what the name is as long as its a good game.

lol, you’re starting to contradict yourself, Got Metroid???

umm SSBM is 3d…just a different view…

The game itself is three dimensions, even if the play area is only two. Any game using polygons qualifies as three dimensional.

Anyway, you’re right, it’s a semantic. This game does sound fun. :slight_smile:

Technically, polygons are two-dimensional closed shapes. The ability to rotate an object on more than one axis could be considered what makes it three-dimensional.

Hmm, I wonder if 2.5-dimensional could exist…1-dimensional and 2-dimensional objects have one rotational axis, but 3 dimentional objects have three rotational axes…

But literally, the amount of directions you can move in (not physically, but visually) is what makes something multi-dimensional.

In fact, let’s go over how 3D objects (in computers; in the real world, they’re made of ATOMS) are structured!
The vectors–that is, the lines that make up the edges of the faces (aka. polygons)–are single-dimensional figures placed into a two-dimensional world by rotation on the Z-axis. Ironically, you can rotate it on an axis that you cannot access, but you can’t rotate it on either axis that you can access. Now, at least three vectors come together to make a polygon.

The polygon is a two-dimensional object that converts into a face in a 3D world. The ability to be rotated on the X and Y axes is created when you place it in said three-dimensional world. Now you can rotate it any of three ways (plus their opposites).

I liked writing that post. :astonished:

mad long…dont feel like reading…anyway the game is 3D accept different view(I hav no clue what is it)anyway…ITS 3D

Why dont you name the game Super Smash Bros Royal Rumble something creative like Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

…“Super Smash Bros Ultimate”? How the hell is that original in any way? XD