Zine/ MFR(Metroid Fusion Remake)

Hello I am new to this forum and I was wanting peoples opinions on some Metroid And Non-Metroid fangames I have made.

First:Metroid Fusion Beta: I “Obsess” (or at least used to) about remaking the beta version of Fusion because… well… I mean look at it… Its F*#king AWSOME!!! and no I am not talking about the Gameboy style crappy 16 bit one… So one day I downloaded AM2R’s Engine and got to work making a remake. It looked good… but the only problem was that I could not figure out the door code they had for changing rooms and my computer lagged… ALOT. I will post a video to the demo I made here soon.

Second: Zine: I wont say to much on it right now… as I am running out of time before I have to go somewhere. But I will say that Zine is a “Fangame” I am very proud of and I will post more on it soon.

Thank you for your time.

MR.Aran

i’d say things if there were things to comment on

till then, i’ll wait for you to post these things so i can have an opinion

As I was saying:

First:Metroid Fusion Beta: I “Obsess” (or at least used to) about remaking the beta version of Fusion because… well… I mean look at it… Its F*#king AWSOME!!! and no I am not talking about the Gameboy style crappy 16 bit one… So one day I downloaded AM2R’s Engine and got to work making a remake. It looked good… but the only problem was that I could not figure out the door code they had for changing rooms and my computer lagged… ALOT. here is a link to the video I made of the Quarentine Bay test (and I am sorry… hypercam slowed down my machine considerably and the game was slow to begin with.): Video (Very Bad Quality) And once more: I am sorry for the Bad quality of this… And when I enter the Very Very dark room… You can just exit the page… also the spotlight in this is messed up.

Second: Zine: Zine has nothing to do with Metroid… except that Metroid inspired me to make it.

Story???
Here is a snippet of the Zine story:

The Year is 3036 the people of Earth are in a battle with the colonies on Mars over a very important mineral called Athogite. In the middle of this battle a warp hole opens up above Mars, and out of it a laser blasts the planet completely annihilating it and everything that is relatively close by. Then ships of alien robots start invading the colonies and Earth. They abduct people and use them as slaves to build a space station in the orbit of the sun. The robots could not be captured because they would always explode if someone got close to capturing one of them. Then… One day a techno-Scientist named Jullius hacked one from a distance and shut it and its bombs down. It was reprogrammed and fitted for battle. Then it was given its mission: Go to the space station and retrieve any survivors then destroy the enemy with their own weapons. before the robot went, Jullius gave the robot a name… Zine

Here is the link to the first (8bit) version:Zine-1 Easy Mode

This game is a bit glitchy… but I am currently working on a more uptodate version that’s better… Z-X: Shoot and Jump(I get them confused… :sweat: ) Arrow keys= Move.

Anyways Their they are and feel free to browse through the games I have made on YOYO games.com.

Please Note: The Metroid Fusion Beta project is pretty much dead… If by chance you think I should pick it back up… let me know. I would be glad to. but I might need some help from all of you metroid-lovers, Spriters, Gamers, Ect. out their

Thanks
Mr.Aran

Here are some screenshots from the Beta Remake im working on… let me know what u think.

My Images

And can someone pls tell me how u post pictures to the fourms.