Zombie Game [Working Title]

EDIT:

Oh yeh…the controls:

Arrows: move character
Space: fire gun

I’m working on a new game…wanna help me out…the music and BG were both done my me and are TEMPORARY…I am working on a storyline and such as we speak…type…uhhh…if you wanna join just tell me, or w/e…I donno…post any graphics and music that you would like to make for the game here…I need BGs, and music basically, and the rest I can do…if I need any scripting help, I will post that here too…the game demo is:

http://uploadhut.com/view.php/356534.gm6

-it’s a GM6 file, so if you can’t play it, here are some screenshots so you can atleast see what the game demo will look like :smiley: :

…w/e…

… oddness.
I could probably make BG’s for this. And music. If you wanted.

But one question: What’s the point/objective to the game?

and what are you flying/drving/playing as? and what are the enemies?

It’s an overhead bird’s - eye view game…the enemies are zombies and you are the dude wit dah gun…That’d be awsome if you can help…I kinda quit for a while, but I will hopefully try to finish it…so…help please? Lol

so… what yer saying is that I actually need to make realistic floors?

crap.

I’ll work on that.
do you want other objects sitting around too? Chairs? sinks? bodies? guns? random debris?
and should the music be dark and suspence-ish?

I can help, with something.

To Cloud, yes to all…that would be great…but I donno if you should…I might not even finish this game…I’ve had too much on my mind lately…my Grandpa just died, school, I stayed home from school for like 3 days, I have make up work, etc, etc…you know what I mean…and to Emp. Ing, w/e, that’d be cool…:smiley:…like I said…might not even work on it…