anti insect topic

morning flies…

those flies that keep landing on your face in the morning, very troublesome indeed…

does the misquito have a use, or are they just the worst thing on the planet?!

The only bug or insect I like is the wasp/yellow jacket/hornet. Only because they look bad ass. The stinging part kinda sucks but oh well.

Other than that … I absolutely hate bugs. Spiders, flies, grasshoppers ('specially here in Texas), anything like that. Its not like “Ew they are gross,” its more like … “Dude. Those things are effing nasty.” Ha, big difference, let me tell you >_>

I especially cant stand spiders. Creepy crawly little … well, not always little things. I hate how in the middle of the night you can walk right through one of their webs without seeing it and that shit gets all over you. Ug. And then like five minutes later you will be inside, about to munch on a cookie or something, and … wtf? There is a freakin spider on your face. Great.

Bugs. Other than the unimportant things like pollinating plants, feeding birds and other small creatures, and over all helping out the nitrogen cycle, what purpose do they serve? Haha …

yeah, that pisses me off too, except that i havn’t found any spiders on me later…

maybe they crawled up my nose whilst i was sleeping!?

ghah!

If you don’t like bugs then I suggest to never go to japan…
GIANT JAPANESE HORNETS!
Only two human being survived thier sting EVER IN ALL HISTORY!

(Why don’t people online comment on my games? J(o_o)L )(guy doing the shoulders up “I dunno” face FTW!)

games…?

i most likely found them not interesting, or commented.

hm…

giant japanese hornets…

another reason im proud to be american…

The games is a referrence to his thread in which he demanded that people reply about 30 minutes after posting.

And if Giant Japanese hornets were such a problem, nobody would live in japan. And if you’re a tourist, you’ll probably never encounter one, so disregard that.

[i]Trapped behind a barrier she could neither comprehend nor surpass.

No one cared to help her with her plight.

A mere annoyance was she considered as she desparately struggled against Their creation.

And so was she smited instantly for daring to annoy Them.

But would she ever have been in such a position if not for They to begin with?

Whose fault is it truly?

Yet the barrier was not invented with such an event in mind.

It was not its intention, nor even considered as a possible after-effect of its construction.

And yet she was too simple-minded–or perhaps just proud–to allow Them to facilitate her in an escape.

Should They feel sorry for her? Pity her? Or hold her in contempt?

Should They be held accountable for her fate? Most likely.

Yet They go about murdering her, day after day, for daring to infringe upon Their territory–a mistake she would not make if not for Their territory infringing on hers to begin with.

But They do not care. They never do.[/i]

ok…what does that even mean?

I call it “The Bee and the Window”. It’s an allegory of sorts.

we attack they attack, fun bit of irony when we move into thier homes they seem to move into ours, lol.