can i help in any way?

Ok… I’ll give it a go. The inside could glow by moving the pixels out and in repeat. The middle could be a leetle beet darker.

Luckly this will work but i am working on another sprite for the team and it will be done soon. For now i was going to do the missile refill but this is just a drawing and i heard its been done but if anyone wants or needs it go ahead and copy this link and enter it. Use to do a sprite whatever be my guest.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h150/dud…rime2Dstuff.jpg

That’s way too big, and I’m fairly sure we already have one anyway.

Thats just something else i made i’m not editting that one i’m making something different for P2D and probably be soon enough

Then stop spamming up this topic and make it already.

Ok this will be my last post until i get it done sorry for the trouble everybody

how’s this?

i know… the 2 center frames are bad >_>

heres the spritesheet

…when did that become your project? Darkhunter already said that he doesn’t want anyone else to work on it. :angry:

I remember when you started working on the escape pods while I was doing that one BG for the frigate, Tim. >_>

That would be less funny if it wasn’t for that fact that yours was 10x better. XD

On topic, my points on the sprites, even thought they AREN’T yours.

-Why is there two center frames?! It doesn’t stop in the middle. x_x

-The ring looks flat because of lacking contrast. It is just as round as the energy itself.

-The old version looks much more like energy. It has seperate layers of dark and light color, where as this one blends them together, making it look more solid and just not energy-like.

I never said I’m not a hypocrite! I just said that he shouldn’t do that >>;
Actually, I was a moody dumbass back at SCU, so I’m trying to forgive myself and pretend I’m perfect. :stuck_out_tongue:

I forgive you. <3

Not counting the fact that all your compliments in my art thread make up for all the over the edge criticism I’ve gotten from you back at SCU. <_<

i just wanted to help out a little… mine looks worse then it was before though >_>

That’s good, but you have to understand that helping isn’t really helping if the help isn’t wanted… if you know what I mean. It’s like spoiling a video game: yeah, it helps them beat the game, but it’s bad. Y’know?

It’s a good thing you want to help, it’s just that the artist already said he didn’t want help in this topic.

M072: :mrgreen:

Is any one working on phazon, I’m good at making 2d phazon are is someone already working on it?

here’s my phazon
http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/6973/phazonm0vp23xe.png

That’s…terrible. >_> Not to mention we already have people doing phazon, and a hell of a lot better than that. Your color choices, shading, contrast, and general shape are all pretty bad, plus it looks nothing like phazon.

thats what i keep telling him and he doesnt listen…

I - dont - want - any - help! Clear enough? :confused:

Hi! Zolizzo Zerth is back after a few months in computer exile!

I have baked some hot sprites, and i hope maybe you guys might have use of them. may i join the team? :unamused: :sweat: Please :sweat:

Order: Ordinary, Charged, Missile combo :smiley:

thats awsome and all except… the charge ice shot looks like the ice from fusion when you run into an ice X

Um, when did you make those? Is or was your Yahoo! address “semijuggalo@yahoo.com”?