can i help in any way?

look here:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/Shado…/BeamsMPMP2.png

http://sprites.fireball20xl.com/NSA/Sheets/semimet.gif

Ok… Here comes the truth: :blush: :blush: :blush: I and my friend is working together with the same account, and he must have tried to trick you all! :blush: :blush: :blush:

That son of a bitch! I will change my password immideatly! :imp:

I appologize on my deepest

Truth. That post had a different IP adress. I’ll ban your friend after I discuss this a bit with Dazzy. You may be getting punishment as well, for account sharing.

Ok. But i didn’t mean to share the account either. He figured out my password, and i know he has baaad things to share with my friends if I am not careful with him… :cry:

I won’t be banned, will I? :confused:

I’ll have to check with Dazzy, but personally, I don’t think you should be banned yet.

We’ll see tomorrow, but I think you’ll get off with just a warning.

wow, your friend obviously isn’t very bright, is he?

Nah… :neutral_face: Now its more like… Not friend anymore if you get it…
Anyway, I have changed my password, and he is dangerous angry :whack:

Very good, and make sure he want find it out at any cost.

Do you want me to beat the crap out of him?

Normally there’s no way in hell I’d ever even consider accepting that excuse ,seeing as it’s the most overused and easy to fake thing ever… but with the IP thing, I dunno. I think we’ll just leave you be for now… but under close watch.

yeah, that was an expected excuse, i thought it was a lie at first till i heard about different ip adress…

…WHY IS ALL THIS S**T IN MY TOPIC?!! I started this topic with a few tiny little sprites, and for some reason, Zolizzo posted his stuff in here. And then this entire topic blew up.
well, this topic was kindof meaningless anyway. I made some sprites and never even finished them, and that was like, forever ago. I think ill go ahead and finish those energy sprites real quick and then ill start on something else. What can I do next?

Lawl, whoops.

Don’t think so.
But anyway, thanks for leaving me with a warning dazzy, and let’s put an end to

this, like darkhunter said.

Case ended :confused: at least i hope so…

alright, topic back on track again then…

checks back days later

hm…nothing here…nah…it was a crap topic anyways i guess…

Hi. I, like many other’s, would also like to help with this project. Unfortunately I have no spriting experince. But I do have ideas as to where expansions could be located, puzzles, and how boss battles could be carried out. Please tell me what I could do other than spriting and making midi files. Thank-you to all who started this project.