Chagi sprites!

can we just forget the dam table?

Nice sword, It just needs better shading. And that Ing suit is just pure pwnage(KICKS ASS).

i think that recoloring can teach you stuff, but only if you shade it on your own, and recolor on your own, it teaches you how to shade better, but to really find something where you can shade and it isn’t pixelated close up, you have to be either lucky, or make everything new by “tracing” it and making a new version, which will most likely be different, so yes, you either learn something, or you keep getting luckier until you win the lottery…both are good…

I started out as recolors.

Can you please forgett about the goddamn table!

Now, I updated the sword! What do you think guys?

looking better. nice work w/ the shading but im thinking it could still use a little work.

the handle and hilt looks better

That thing looks like a table on crack. The legs are all weird, and its shaped more like a trapazoid than anything else… Oh, the sword, looks fine to me, just not detailed enough. Try adding diamonds in the hilt, and gild it with green (just my imagination wandering).

Thanks for the comments everyone!

A new improvment with the sword (I think)

And a new sword

I dunno, i guess they look okay, but plain swords dont entertain me. Ad some diamonds to the hilt or something.

You and your diamonds, sorry but I’m nnot gonna ad any diamonds!

Diamonds are forever!!!

Sorry, you have still not convinced me!

anyway, I got a new update on the second sword:

It needs a better hilt.

yes… the hilt should not be the same color as the blade,

and the things sticking out between the blade and hilt look wierd.

There’s nothing sticking out Between the hilt and the blade!

Yes there is, the handles. And yes, diamonds. Give it the purple diamond of sorrow in its blade!!!

nice blade. It looks nice, umm… I dont see anything wrong with the hilt and blade thing.

Oh, you mean like that, I’m sorry but I’m not gonna fix that now!

And no, not diamonds!

Thank you Czar Dragon!!

Same hear, but they do so I have to fix it sometime.

maybe its an imaginary thing they have developed… just kidding. Though it is nice to see another sword drawer on the forums besides me. Well… MZ drew some swords, I think he drew 3.

Yeah, but remember that he made the make your own sword thingy!

Anyway, I made the sword rotate:

I know it’s not the best, but I’m trying!