Colaboration

thats what i get for reading while tired xDDD

CM that really sucks >.< (the fact that you have to redo it)
Mine doesn’t look seem to fit in, probably because it isn’t very spritish.

If it needs fixing, let me know Zurg, I’m not satisfied. Until I’m told, I’m workin on mah sprites :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah so xD
now its colored correctly

I still like yours better…although my depression gives me a lack of confidence >_>

i have to second that entirely

I just hope no one minds that I kinda sliced off that corner >.>. If anyone does… cough You’re looking at it through a super clean glass box! :smiley:

@CMC: Heheh, that was my fix as well. I’d originally planned to use quite a bit of red until I studied the pallette more closely.

@Rundas: Hmm… I’m not sure but, it looks like you might have used shades outside the pallette…? If not, you did an excellent job! :smiley:

I’m pretty sure CMC’s can be officially in there now, so I’ll make an adjustment to mine accordingly. ^^

i think the eyes might be looking at each other xD

SM-- Yes, I used the usable colors only…
CM-- XD

Here’s mine with said modifications, CMC’s included. Yours had an off-pallette black at some spots, CMC, so I replaced it with the pallette’s black for you. Check your original if you want - it has a little bit of red in it.

@Rundas: Sweet heheh, it looks quite good for having stuck to the pallette. Mine looks more like… NES or something. shrug

Eh I like yours better :sweat:
I have no confidence in myself because of depression, as I’ve said before. So that’s probably why I don’t like mine. :angry:

@ Saber Mage

i knew i forgot to replace something xD
thanks!

No problem :smiley:. I’m really interested to see what the takers of 50, 61, and 59 will do :stuck_out_tongue:. Need more contributors!

Personally, methinks each face or set of faces done by the same person needs some kind of title for identification, and then all of those titles listed somewhere along with each one’s artist, and perhaps the original face number(s) that piece takes up. It’d be nice to see who has and hasn’t contributed :stuck_out_tongue:.

someone needs to stick whats there so far together

and not in a jpeg

coughZurgcough

Sorry…my uploadings hate me. :cry:

Also, Rundas, since yours is flat, could you please move it to another location, like 102-116? Because I sprited an awesome thing, and the only place it can go is where your eye is. :confused:

Just the eye or both? I guess I can, just not at the moment. I’m doing stuff right now :stuck_out_tongue:

and then the eyes wont be looking at eachother D=

Unless he moves it somewhere like 73, 79. Then they’d probably still look like they’re looking at eachother… But really, we haven’t seen the two in the same image yet, so we really don’t know :stuck_out_tongue:

But Zurg, it should be just as easy for you to move it there yourself as it would for you to move it into the overall picture (which you’d be doing eventually anyways), I think, considering all the faces facing the same direction should be the same size, eh?

Edit:

Once again, though, photobucket Jpegs.

another jpeg?
wtf, mate?