Colaboration

Yeah, since I was 3-4 years old.

hehe nice

Is that seriously you? >_>

are you a supernerd now? xD

thats alright. nothing wrong with being a nerd. they make the most money you know =]

Okay, there you are. Decided to make a roof since I couldn’t go to sleep. Calculus floating through my head right now, and I needed something to take my mind off it.

@Pomegranate, thanks for adding on to what I had already did. Looks nice and gave me some background so I could finish my part of the roof a heck of a lot faster than I intended.

Let it go on the record that I do not plan on adding anything else to THIS collaboration. However, I don’t plan well, so I may or may not make something else. :stuck_out_tongue:

if you dont add something else it will be 3 or 4 people doing the whole thing xD

we need everyone who can to contribute.

Yup.

Hey, I’ll totally take 46. :stuck_out_tongue: (Where’s my :3 smiley?! Darn you, forum!)

Also, you need to get a non-JPEG version of the first one done (below 43).

(The palette ruined it. Not that it was good to begin with. :stuck_out_tongue:)

is it a chip or a millitary base?

It’s a chip. I thought about making a house/yard in a computer chip fashion (and you can kinda see that–there’s a yellow spot on the front of the tall IC), but with the limited palette, I can’t do it.

Sorry, You will have to wait on the non-Jpeg, my computer that had the only non jpeg copy died.
:frowning:
However, I will try to still contribute via the mac…

Edit: I’ll take a vote: Keep the limited pallet or go unlimited?
I thought it would be a good thing to keep it somewhat the same…ish

Personally, I think palette limitations make a good and fun challenge but are not conducive to overall good work. Surrounding tiles should try to stay at least vaguely similar to the ones near them, but beyond that it shouldn’t matter too much.

But that’s just one voice, of course.

^ QFT

Additionally, I feel that it should be more important to ensure at least a similar amount of shades per color, so that one piece doesn’t look NES and another PS1 quality–and that’s a lot harder with an overall palette limit as opposed to a per-section limit.

Don’t die on me!

Plz?

I’m here Zurg! Rundas45 to the rescue! >:O
I got 110 and 109

i’ll take 33, 29, and 34

edit*

yeah, it looks weird xD

edit*

wait… wtf? it shrank <_<

edit*

ok, the hell?
now its normal O.o

Aw hell yeah!

…Er >.> Ooh, fun! I call 55, 56, and 60 :stuck_out_tongue:.

well well well
after a jpeg <<
and a bit of editing…
becasue of said jpeg <
_____<

the collab thus far

@CMC: I’m pretty sure you have to use the 16-color pallette they provided with the image :\ and unfortunately, there’s only like one shade of red on it, heh. Your part may need a little reworking… Also, if you read near the beginning, they don’t want you to re-post the whole image; just your section of it and the surrounding few blocks, I think.

Here’s mine :smiley:. If there are any problems, well, I’m sure you’ll let me know on here. Daz’s right; the challenge of spriting with a given pallette is pretty fun. :stuck_out_tongue:(Hence why I jumped at the opportunity.)

Note: I plan to make a minor change when someone officially fills in 33. I’m sure you can guess what it might look like, but maybe not.

Unfortunately, the previous poster is correct CMC.
Also, YAY IT"S NOT GOING TO DIE. :smiley: