Czar's Photoshop works..

I’m not trying to make it perfectly realistic… But I’ll take the advice on the shadow for my next space art.

PREVIEW - Remember the full image is below -

Full Image

Flames look like they’re small flames blown up big, but everything else?
Brill.

Yeah the flames suck…

Ok this is a girly pic but I don’t care lol. I like this one.

Umm, i just realised that taking some things off look nice to so I’ll post them up with some things taken out.

Everything added

Nothing added

Just extra clouds

I find that there is too much negative space in your work, try to fill it in with some trees or bottles.
The mood your work is trying to complay is not clear to the viewer, i’m getting a slightly feeling of teenage anxiety and a hunger for potato.
the medium you are using is not unique and i have nothing to say about it.
the subject of your work is quiet infuriating. her she doesnt add to the piece as a whole, she doesnt convy a message
Also, cocks.

call me a nerd but that makes me think of the Juneus 7 incident in Gundam SEED Destiny

also both of the pictures are superb (h4x0r compared to my black and white manga sketches)

imo neds more antiscrphicerictic filtering plus i donno why but i kind of see what fluffkins is saing a lot of negativity a lot of confusn in ur work i suggest you should invrt ur work its a secret way to inhanve positivity if u have lots of negative space in ur work dontt tell anyone thou artistis secret there.

xD zomg, yeah man, that’s like totally awsame dude.
I didn’t think about something like that ever man, I think it really would help a lot with my art dude, thanx a lot mon compandr? xD

anyhow, if you invert it, it will be light blue-ish?
light blue is something like ice, ice is cold, thus kinda negative…
red, like fire for instance, is nice and warm, it gives you a nice happy feeling inside.

so… uhm… negative? where? only in your eyes I guess… (poor little man)

anyway, Czar Dragon, I like your work a lot! do you have a deviant acount? (with maybe more of your work :slight_smile: )

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anyway…

Original image

Where the hell…

HAVE YOU BEEN?

hey only gone like 1.5 years whatup

Welcome back to the Cutrider boards

bleach is overrated

that is all

The word “overrated” is also overrated. Make sense? Probably not.

Cutrider?

Outrider-

Read from the bottom of this page on to understand the joke.

So the forum no longer run by the usual grim reaper and some other crazy foos I use to know?

For the most part it’s run by me. Daz and 072 show up now and again, Troid even less.

Shame.

Edit: Failed to add a light source to my sig <.<

HI IM NEW AND OBNOXIOUS GET TO KNOW ME