Czar's Photoshop works..

MS Paint man…

umm you can’t do that in paint. you mean photoshop?

It’s kinda hard to mix up Paint and Photoshop…really hard, in fact. Anyway, very nice work, Czar. Simply beautiful artwork.

Well, I should clarify. I can do things like that in photoshop, and they even look decent… but those just look so much better then mine, and I don’t know why <_<

ROFL, I’m not stupid, it was sarcasm…

Wow, I love this one.

How much did you change the original image in terms of lighting?

Ah, you did a pretty good job then.

This may or may not be a stupid question, but where/who is that art from?

I only know that the user named Ambiguity rendered it. All I know. Wish I had more like this.

I was afraid you were going to say something like that. Such a beautiful pic. :frowning:

I asked him to post the original a few days ago but no answer.

@Daz: Fuck beans, I usually get an email for pms… Thanks though, I just found someones week old sig request in there. lol.

Lol… That would be me :smiley: .
It really doesn’t bother that you took so long, I wasn’t really counting on a reply anyways. :smiley:

A BG I made for my brother. Nissan Skyline.

Nice. This one’s BG is better, but I still like the previous one more. Mostly because of the stock of course. >_>

You’ve certainly improved quite a bit throughout this thread…

Heh, thanks.

Upadate. My first C4D Background.

Looks like Jackson Pollock had a seizure. A++.

Whose dat?

So I’m starting into some space art and this is my first attempt. I’ve already gotten a comment saying it’s boring. Keep in mind this isn’t a sig and it’s saposed to be more realistic, except the fact that the moon is huge because I meant for that.

Preview.

Space Art 1

The light and shadows don’t match up. Also, there’s no atmosphere in space, so the moon casting a shadow on… space doesn’t make sense. Neither does the smooth shadow of the moon. Look up at night - it’s not gradual.