Czar's Sword Forge

I like the sword of three elements (the basic design and whatnot) but it seems kind of weird that it’s the sword of 3 elements and has only two blades. 1 would be fine and so would 3 but 2 makes it kind of odd and unexpected.

Interesting shape, but horribly flat and unshaded.

It’s good, but as Dazzy said, HORRIBLY flat and unshaded. Just make it not a solid color… you didn’t even try that.

Also, the tip(s) are too straight. They should flow into the curvey part(s) better.

EDIT: And now that I think about it, I think it’s slightly ridiculous to have a water/air/earth sword done entirely in navy blue… :sweat:

The tips were ment to be straight for better stabing ability but if it looks better curved i can do it, the 2 blades has nothing to do with the 3 elements that it has. It’s gem on the handle that i forgot to add(i will do that now). And what would be a better color for it? i will shade it if I knew wat color would be best.

Edit: I also found a slight mistake i made where the blades are ment to curve around one another. And i’m thinking of doing a rotating animation like MZ’s dark dragon blade.

Well, it really depends on what you’re going for with the blade. If your intention was to have a blade that has seperate parts of air, water, and earth, then simply color the parts of it accordingly: brown, dark blue, light blue. If you’re going for a mix for the whole sword, you might want to consider splitting the blade into hilt, blade, gem, or something to that effect. Or you might want to mix the colors (though I can only imagine that looking terrible)
My point is that the blade is colored like a water blade right now, especially considering that it’s got waves on it. If it’s got 3 elements, it should look like it’s got them.

the waves r there because it was made from a giant snake which could swim, burrow underground and fly, the snake is wavy and so is the sword. And is silver a good color for the blades cus I’m sticking with the 2 blades. But the power of the elements will be in the gem, entirely. I’ll post the sword in silverish color later.

Edit: Here it is

i dont see anything different >_>

EDIT

NOOO! U CANT CHANGE IT ON ME! I SAW IT U ADDED THE OLD ONE! now it makes me look like a loonatic >_<

EDIT by the way the new one looks pretty good except if u want it to look like metal u need way more contrast on the shading (if there is any shading)

Errr!!! Ripway sucks. I cant update my piture

use imageshack! its way better then ripway or whatever that site is

there freewebs was my second option and it works. in imageshack it just sends me to other hosting sites so like wtf?

Imageshack.us, not Imageshack.com

-__-;

well, im not american and no one told me about image shack but thanks.

Any comments?

(1) Fix those curves.
(2) It’s awfully bland for such a powerful sword… give the blades some shine, give the hilt some pizzaz. It’s made of a snake, you can think of a lot of things to do with that. Give it scales, eyes, fangs, whatever. Just make it look more awe-inspiring than a two bladed wavy sword. Think about it like you’re writing a book…

“He held up his two edged wavy sword.”
“He held up his sword, a shimmering blade crafted from the skin of a serpent. The scales on the sword shone in the sunlight, and the worm’s ghastly mouth, stuck in a death scream, was stuffed with a gem of swirling power.”

You need to give that sword the look of power, just as you’d need to give it words of power.

nice way of putting it timaster. i would have never thought of it as a book. as i said before, more contrast on the blade. it doesnt look metal right now. make a line of superhighlightedness (whoa huge word) to make it more metal looking.

_>

Worm? I’m sorry, but worms are hardly the most awe-inspiring evil creature… and since when do they have “ghastly mouths”?

I’d say base it off some obscure mythical demon or something. Dragons are cool, but too common. Maybe a griffin… gryphon… griffon… however the fuck you spell that, or an ouroborous…?

its not a dragon sword, dazzy, its a snake sword

I think he ment the the creature tim was talking about when the shiny scaley sword was gonna pwn him/her or w/e.

And Tim, why should i get rid of the curves, I love the curves.

Dazzy, I meant worm as in snake.
I wrote that really quick just to prove a point, so it doesn’t really matter, anyway >_>

Red Phazon, when I said fix the curves, I meant fix the little tips so they flow into the curves better. I know you said you wanted more a more stabby look, but it looks bad. I played around with it in Paint, and you can make it much better with just 2 or so changed pixels :slight_smile:

OK I fixed the tips now im gonna make it shine and scaley. I just hope i can do scaley. And I also have to fix that handle.

Edit: |

not to be mean or anything, but by shine you have to make more CONTRAST not just a lighter base color. the new ones are terrible