Daz's sprites/models/cg's/etc

Daz, you have so many projects I don’t know how you have time for it! :confused:

Well, it’s simple. My class schedule is split so that I only have a few homework assignments each day, my g/f is on a vacation, and the weather does not permit going outside at the moment. So I really have nothing to do but sprite, program, and such.

And Sloth, I don’t wanna sound mean but I don’t want help. I’m doing this to see how much I can do. To make myself a better spriter. To get some experience in things other than pirates.

And most importantly, to pay homage to the best series ever made. :smiley:

Yeah thats… true >_>! about the series

BTW where do you get so lewt screenshots of ghost?

What is Starcraft? :confused:

twitch

Go to starcraft.org.

It’s a Blizzard entertainment game.
Blizzard.com.
I think that has info too.

starcraft.org is a fansite, blizzard has all the required info you need to know about its games. www.blizzard.com

And for the most complete off all fansites of starcraft: www.sclegacy.com

points to avatar Redid my zergling’s design AND his animation. I’ll upload the full sheet later, but for now all he can do is run.

Damn, that is good Dazuro! The only thing I can tell that is bugging me is that the front “legs” or the claws go back to the front instantly. I’d say including at least one extra frame of it halfway there, but if you don’t its still better than most people can do including me :slight_smile:

That zergling looks perfect! :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW Daz, check your PMs… :>_>:

Full sheet ready. Now to color the other broods… :smiley:

And Sloth, I not only checke,d but REPLIED to it. :stuck_out_tongue:

And GL, it has the exact same frames as the sprite in SC. Seriously, I took the SC ones and just remade each frame the same way. So he animates exactly how he should. Including the front legs moving a bit oddly.

For a change of pace, I decided to sprite something from a completely different game–heck, a whole new genre.

I present to you… FF7’s Emerald Weapon.

I know he’s missing his wings, it’s not done yet. :3

That looks very good… what is he supposed to be?

Finished Emerald, started Sapphire.

Edit: Finished Sapphire, and it turns out Emerald has more poses than that. I thought he was immobile… never fought him.

So I’ll finish him up, then do Ruby.

Lookin at your sig, I think you should add a little bit of brillant green into the weapon.

The sig’s effects screw up their colors. Ultima has no red, for instanc. I took Emmy’s colors right off a model rip.

Diamond Weapon! I think he’s my favorite WEAPON sprite yet, although he might be a bit too small.

If you’re one of those people that only comments if there’s a ref there, just Google him. There are great pics on the first page. :3 I was just too lazy to put one on his sheet.

Edit: Of course, seeing as there’s one in my signature I forgot about…:stuck_out_tongue:

I practically memorized everything about FFVII. Awesome job yet again Daz. Though make him a tad bigger than that and I think it’d be perfect.

You could add some motion when he shoots the beam? :wink: awesome, btw.

Ever seen him ingame? His beam animations go like this: Chest opens, glows yellow, shoots spikes, shoot beam. No body movement. I was being accurate, not lazy. :slight_smile:

Edit: Boom!