Daz's sprites/models/cg's/etc

You should do Beast Gannon man.
Also the undead thing in mummy wrapings in TP is a Gibdo no matter how you slice it.

did anyone else have a problem with the Gibs? the only way i could beat them is arrows, bombs, and constantly staying in wolf form, sword attacks always left me getting frozen by the screams.

also, you can tell that the dogongo is a bit pixely.

Gibs? Just use the ball and chain.

…Yes, Darkbeast Ganon is who I was talking about. >_>

Lol. I was thinking about spriting him, but as you said, it’ll be a hell of a sprite job. Instead I’m going for the Twilit ignighter, for those of you who know.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6783/darkbeastiq1.gif

Linked for spoiler reasons.

Wow. It’s better than I expected, probably since the creature just doesnt look easy to sprite. The one thing I dont like you’ve probably already guessed. The front feet not only are the same, but Ganon has 5 fingers per foot. It doesnt even look like he’s standing on his knuckles. It just looks like his fingers are stubs. Still, the pallette, muscle and hairjobs are as badass as they come.

But I drew and shaded the feet separately… ;_; That’s just how they looked.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/44866498/

That was my reference for the feet. I could get good shots of his head and body ingame, but not his feet. >_>

:O_O: Wow thats awesome

I’ve been spoiled. Now, can you tell me what it is? it looks like a dog Gannon or something. The sprite is not your best work, not by far. There is some abnormal shading on the top legs (what are they called?) and there really isnt enough contrast, IMO. Hopefully, we’re looking for improvements, or is that a final?

I’m redoing it from almost scratch, actually XD

Majora’s Mask reconsumed me. More Big G later.

THEY ARE CHUCHUS :astonished:

Lol. Never seen a chuchu sprite (TP chuchus suck, so I wouldnt sprite them).

Anyhow, the jell effect is decent, but the light outline make it look pillowy. The lips bother me because you didnt really take advantage of the number of shades you used, and that’s probably why the edges look choppy. Lastly, the top part of the lips are straight so it looks like a V.
It’s not bad, but it doesnt seem very refined.

Oh, and the contrast on the blue one doesnt match the others.

The light outline is how you make something look gelatinous >_>

The lips are pretty accurate in shape, so I can’t see what problem you’re refering to specifically. You mean the middle top “beak”? That’s supposed to be like that.

Hey look im double posting and you cnat stop me cuz im an admin lolz

… Oh, right, it’s legal for updates anyway. BUT THAT’S NOT AS FUN D:

Anyway.

Lineart and dithering application by me, contour shading by System928.

Meh, I guess the outline is fine, but the lips still bother me.

Anhow, but that thing your coloring is fucking badass. Kinda like a cross between the rath and a tyranatar.

it does look pretty cool.

hey, daz? is it possible to make sprites with a low pixel count to save space and make them look cell shaded or something so that even with small sprites, they look just fine, or even cool at that?

I don’t know exactly what you mean… but I don’t think so…

Anyway, I just made something in commemoration of 1337 posts at SCU, and it’s not a sprite, but I wanna show it here too.

I take no credit for this image–the Ganon and schoolgirl were both made by random people on deviantArt, I just put them together and recolored her. <_<

Epic. SCU iz teh 13374g3.

edit: BTW, think you could post alink to the ganon art?

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2809873/