Daz's sprites/models/cg's/etc

Lol. Very good, but yours is better. :slight_smile:

Thats cool. Sweet Daz has 50 pages now.

Yay Dazz, for having the second largest topic on the forum (second only to the hunter vs. spartan topic i believe). Anyway, is ganon still being worked on?

Err… kinda. >_>

Lol, so i assume Rath met the same fate?

btw, that avy is hawt.

Fire Emblem style Ganon. Weapons and attack animation coming soon.

looks sweet. the eyes look a little misplaced though…

Eyes? He only has one visible.

The top thing is a gem.

ahh… i was thinking that, seeing as how they were different colors, but, because its the exact shape as the visible eye, it’s easy to misplace. maybe you should try making some difference in shape between the two?

They’re both tiny and shaped in ways that there’s no real other way to sprite them at that scale. I’ll try something else later, but for now, all you’re getting is a better palette and a reshaped tail >_>

Edit: SWORDY!

Ganon is awsome. But arent hiss swords yellow? Also, though they dont quite have a metallic sheen. A little more contrast shoudl fix this.

Remade Simon and actually gave him a decent walk this time :3

his feet stay on the ground as if he’s sliding…

my name is simon too. what a coincidence =P

Nice. It looks very retro, and Definetly captures the style.

Are you still doing the game?

Of course. Why else would I be spriting him over again? :3

yay! Castlevania <3

man thos look pretty nice!

The first four known Belmonts, minus Soleiyu because no one cares about him anyway. Seriously, he literally did nothing but get possessed and then get the shit beaten out of him by his senile father. >_>;

That is good Castlevania sprite Daz, The simon walking look like he’s doing the moon walk forward but you may not made and moving feet sprites for him or your working on them, but its good.

i wish i was as good as you damn yur the best daz :mrgreen:

Thankies~ :3

WIP. Needs shading and fixing up, obviously.