Do any of you guys play Urban Dead?

It’s this browser-based zombie apocalypse MMORPG sort of thing. No e-mail or anything at all required and there are no NPCs, which is pretty cool.

"In death, the city stirs. Its borders still locked down after a sudden government quarantine two years ago, Malton’s trapped civilians make their way through the derelict buildings, surviving the changing seasons to rebuild their fragmented society from the rubble upwards. Military cleanup squads patrol the empty streets, stationed in the city for the long haul, while embedded scientific groups continue the experiments that brought them here.

And the dead rise up and thrive, trailing through the ruined streets of the city, milling between buildings and clawing through makeshift barricades and diversions, reclaiming the city as their own."

I’ve managed to die twice, and stuff. ;o;

…Well there’s not much to discuss I guess. I’ve been at a revive point for like two days waiting to be revivified with no luck.

Edit: It didn’t occur to me that this might belong in gaming discussion. <_<

never heard of it. im checking it out now though :slight_smile:

I’m in Huntley Heights, at the Veryard Crescent; 67, 20. Where are you? :astonished:
lol map

i dunno… im like 3 squares south of where you start and 3 squares east…

You start in a random place. <_<

Edit: There are one hundred suburbs, and one hundred blocks in each suburb.
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/4520/tipsiguesskp4.gif

OMG!!

but… but… i logged out!! wtf?

…I might have failed to mention that logging out doesn’t teleport you out of Malton.
And you happened to leave in the middle of the street, in harm’s way.

Still though, what kind of douche bag zombie would kill you in a revive point? :<
(edit: unless you were attacking douche bag zombies in a revive point…)

Well, at any rate you might want to camp out and wait for someone to revive you there, or you can just keep moving as a zombie for the moment. (Unless you want to stay a zombie, it’s not that bad)

Edit: So I was revived and now I’m heading your way.

No one plays Urban Dead you moron! I am blocking you!

Fake Daz is right, though.
I’m currently dead again at Yagoton…

lol this doesn’t sound like too good a time for you