Elements

WATER! Cool and reserved, you like to think things through before acting. You are even-tempered and flow with society well. You tend to stay away from other people, usually reading or doing homework.
Take this quiz!

FIRE! You are passionate and quick-tempered, usually letting your anger do the “talking.” You are extremely loyal to your friends and hate those that talk behind others backs. You can be quick to react, not thinking ahead of consequences

Meh, thats ridiculus. It doesnt sound like me at all.

Im not quick tempered (but when i get pissed, people die), and dont let my anger do the talking. Im not loyal to my friends, and dont give a damn what happens to them (unless they’re girls). And talking behind the backs of others, that used to be my hobby. And i always think ahead for the consequences, and i’ve never gotten caught fighing (which isnt very often).

DARKNESS! You do things that will benifit YOU and you alone. You don’t do things that a evil or malicious, you only think about your benifit. You like to ally with those who can help you, and will be loyal to the end.

Ehh… right.
I think of myself like a person who gives to others and ask of nothing in return. And loyal? Of course. That is a must if you want other peoples respect.

So… why does this crap test tell me that I am sefish? stupid test

EARTH! You are a basic loner. You like your solitude and the peace and quiet of your room. The few friends you have (if any) can either be extremely distant, or your closest friend in the world. You often like to stay away from others, though

It was pretty accurate. Although I have quite a few friends whom I hang out with regularly.

“DARKNESS! You do things that will benifit YOU and you alone. You don’t do things that a evil or malicious, you only think about your benifit. You like to ally with those who can help you, and will be loyal to the end.”

Take out the “will be loyal to the end” part and thats exactly me!

Curious as to what the “a” is for in the “a evil or malicious” part though.

Meh, this test isnt very well done.

thats y i didnt want to take it in the first place…