Favorite Metroid enemy

zoomer is not the best not me that is
[/quote]
This is the favorite enemy topic, not the hardest enemy topic.
And Mowat: Punctuation.
The best enemy is definitely the Zoomer. i cant beleev i alwais dy frum hiz spiks!

by the way piss off with the

Punctuation.

ok

I only keep saying it because you keep ignoring it. Obviously you need more reminding. :wink:

which one is the Aqua pirate again

Y’know, Mowat, when someone reminds you that you’re breaking a rule, you shouldn’t tell them to piss off. And when someone make a topic asking for opinions, you shouldn’t try to tell people what opinions to have. -_- And you keep double posting, too. You’re off to a great start… :unamused: Try reading the rules before we have to resort to punishments.

And guys, I think by Aqua Pirate he was refering to the Mer-pirates in Fusion, not Prime’s aqua pirates, since he said they were mutated by X… >_>

Daz i was refering to the Mer-pirates in Fusion sorry i should of explained myself more.

All of them. But Meta Ridley in MP if I have to pick one.

I didn’t vote, because Thardus isn’t there. You phail! (and don’t even try to say that Thardus isn’t elligable, because he’s a boss. Thus, he’s an enemy.)

Metroid Prime, Thardus, Hard Mode. Took me like 10 tries x_x

You should have seen me on Boosty in hard mode. Took me close to thirty.

I would have to say MP Ridley or SM Mother Brain.:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Probably Mother Brain 2nd form.

0_o

Wow

Alot of smilies there…someone sure is drinking the cryo-juice.

o_o

faints I think I’ll take my time with MP2 on Hard Mode if I can’t even beat Alpha Splinter in under 8 tries…

Personally I found Boosty easier on hard mode… a lot of the MP(2) bosses did that. Meta Ridley, Boost Guardian, Thardus, Amorbis… Chykka was easier, although he took a lot longer… 'course, Flaahgra, Alpha Blogg, and Omega Pirate got insanely harder IMO, so that voids it a bit…

I’d say chozo ghost but that isn’t a series enemy
so I picked Space pirate because the Prime Pirates > all. :smiley:

Hello, new best friend.

Finally, someone not hatin’ on the beetle-lizards. :slight_smile:

Second form of MB as in the one in SM, right?
MP2 was my first Prime, so Alpha Splinter took me three times…

some one fill me in whats a beetle-lizard. i forget most of the enemys in the metroid series

Teh beetle-lizards are the pirates… :sweat:

thanks for that

again I have to choice of Ridley or Kraid, and I choose Ridley cause he Almost always comes back and I love his theme…

:stuck_out_tongue: Ridley 4 life :stuck_out_tongue:

What the hell is a skulterra or whatever?