Favorite Metroid enemy

Skeletonlike fish in Super and Fusion.

I thought the skeleton-like fish in MF was called, Serris?

Serris is a sea serpent…

k, whats your point?

Oh I hate those!

Space pirate! Their just so cool! I think there should be a game were you play as a space pirate.

the best enemies are the pirate commandos from mp2 echoes. easily :metroid:

i agree that there should be a game where you’re a space pirate… but what kind? hopefully you can choose any :metroid:

Hehe. Thanks for reminding me. I totally forgot I was making that game… :smiling_imp:

>< No offense guys but you make my brain hurt…

1. Aqua Pirates are the Flying Pirates in the submerged frigrate

2. My favorite enemy would have to be the Space Pirate - not just the original ones but every kind…the beam troopers, the flying pirates…

3. (refers to 1) Where did you get the info about Aqua Pirates being infected and that they turned into fish? -_-

4. (refers to 2) Space pirates…ahh…they are da best…becuase they manipulate samus’ powers…they invent all that hi tech crap that killed you in Metroid Prime…they even made the Omega Pirate. No questions, the Space Pirates rool you allll!!!

5. PEECE OWT.

Hmmm… Imagine a 3d metroid prime style game were you play as a pirate!!!
Now that would be awsome!

Fusion had an enemy that was the result of a pirate and a skultera merging into a ‘mer-pirate’, which people sometimes confuse with Aqua Pirates.

You’re making a game where you’re a space pirate too? Cool. So am I. Even though your’s will probably pwn mine, oh well.

My favourite enemy is the Omega Pirate.

I’m making two actually, as of about half an hour ago. In fact… goes to make topic

But, er, Omega would be a favorite boss, not enemy :stuck_out_tongue:

wait-your making TWO games? you know how to make games then… … …lucky :cry:

TWO? Jethus crietht, you must have alot of free time. Good luck on both!

…and The Omega Pirate technically is an enemy, for someone who is not your friend is either neutral or an enemy. I don’t think OP would be neutral, after it’s attempt to kill samus so, Omega priate = enemy.

yes, but since he’s huge, his attacks can flatten you in minutes, and he has a huge health bar he is technically a boss