FSMR/Metroid Doom

No, I meant that with her Metroid DNA, at a Federation base, she enters a bio-containment chamber, absorbs the remaining X from parts of her suit that the Federation didn’t bring to the BSL and instead studied, and used those suit parts to build her classic Power Suit.

I know, long sentence, right?

so they undid the change once the threat of X killing her was eliminated <_<

Makes sense.

Hang on, I’m going to take loads of bits out of a car, then somehow use the remaining bits to rebuild it.

xD
well they could use the parts to figure out the basic blueprint then work from there, with help from samus
it wouldnt quite be the same, or be as good because Mother Brain apparently built her suit, and since she’s a chozo creation… yeah…
complex much?

rebuild the suit as it was seems a bit far fetched…

maybe she had a backup? xDDDD

More like:
I’m going to take the Motherboard out of my computer, and study the Power supply to get my computer running again.

i can see where youre coming from with the rebuilding the suit thing…
but it doesnt really work, at all

No.

The Federation built a suit prototype over the years that Samus had worked for them, and after Fusion, she took the prototype and modified it. Later in Metroid Doom, she lands in an unexplored area on Zebes, and there finds Chozo Ruins. In the Chozo Ruins, she finds the original blueprints for the suit, and right then and there modifies it to let her use Chozo-based upgrades (which she has to find again=) )

this makes more sense

Of course, her new suit is incapable of processing the upgrades she had at the end of Fusion. I’m still deciding whether to pull a Zero-Mission and enable the upgrades in the Chozo Ruins, or just let Samus find them again.

Can we get the heck away from Zebes for once? There are billions of planets in the universe that would be perfect candidates for Chozo settlements (and later ruins). Zebes is getting old with the two floating pillars and the morph ball to the left, that room with the three rows of breakable blocks… everything else…

It was destroyed, then rebuilt, so the level design is completely different.

The network of caves was destroyed, so they dug out an incredibly intricate system of tunnels? That’s less likely than the suit thing.

They had easy ways to do that.

Here’s an idea about the suit thing. Yeah, the whole “prototype” thing? No. Trash it.

Samus goes to “rebuilt” Zebes (which I’m still not sure about…) and finds that whoever rebuilt the entire planet was dumb enough to pop in the Chozo ruins, giving Samus basically all the firepower she needs. However, due to the missing parts in her Fusion Suit, many of these power-ups are incompatible with her suit.

So, Samus eventually stumbles upon an “old” Chozo training chamber (that one room from Zero Mission, with the glowy orb guy. You know, the one where you get your fully powered suit.) and notices that it becomes active as she stands before it. Why? She performs the same training task that she is accustomed with, and bam! The required components for the incompatible parts is added, Samus’s suit gets a reskin, more power, etc.

Well? Feel free to take any of it/criticize it until I’m so doubtful of any imagination that I never attempt this ever again.

this

Great idea. I will use it.

unoriginal?

Just a wee bit… :stuck_out_tongue:

But I mean, c’mon, it kinda makes sense. Rebuild Zebes, rebuild “Training Room.” Go to training room, get better suit. It’s better than some things I’ve come up with.

for now it is the best that can be done, unless someone can think up some convoluted (spelling?) scheme to recreate the original powersuit…

maybe chozo ghosts? xDDD

Ahhem. Story:
After fusion, Samus returns to Federation HQ. She is immediately arrested on charges of insubordination and destruction of Federation property. Her ship is put under watch, and her suit is sent into the labs, to be studied.
Suddenly, the bay holding your ship rocks with a massive explosion. Security cameras show the SA-X coming out of your ship and killing the Troops stationed in the bay. To prevent X contamination, the bay is jettisoned and detonated. However, just before detonation, your ship launches, with the SA-X at the controls.
Now understanding the destructive potential of the X, the Federation gives Samus a prototype suit based on her old one, as well as a new mission: Destroy the SA-X, and any other X, in exchange for a full pardon. Samus is given her suit, and a Federation ship, and sent to planet name here, were the SA-x was tracked to.
“My current…”
-WARNING- TARGET LOCK DETECTED.
The SA-X locks on to Samus, and shoots her down.
The impact launches Samus from her ship, and she hits the ground with so much force that most of the systems malfunction(convenient).
In the second or so room, I’m going to have you in morph-ball (I’m not taking it away), under the floor, with a metroid in the room. The SA-X walks in and freezes it. A X floats in, and infects the metroid. The metroid husk falls, and the X takes on the metoid form (slightly edited, of course).
This will open up some interesting possibilities, since the X can now infect their main predators.