Fusion... sequel?

To get back on topic, I picked other. Here’s my idea:

The GF does in fact hate Samus’ guts and gets their entire population against her (the Metroids could have been used to save people). There is an amount of turmoil in their government because they just lost the only remaining Metroids in the galaxy (OMG, no stupid “there’s some left here!” crap). The Space Pirates and Kii Hunters pull together for one last ditch offensive against the GF.

In short: Samus is framed, Pirates launch a war, Samus saves the GF’s ass and gets cleared.

Sure, there can be some Metroids in the fray but it will mostly be about kicking a Pirate army’s ass. How cool would Samus be blowing up tank divisions?

They may have it as a surprise game to be release who knows, maybe in the future they will shed some light about the game, The Finale battle with Omega when samus-x came, it could have killed samus right then when samus was down for a while but it went for the Omega Metroid and tried to kill it but failed. Is the samus x have good in it or just a killing machine or clone.

Killing Machine. X and Metroids are built to hate each other. When an X sees a Metroid its first instinct is to run. But the SA-X was now intelligent. This new found intelligence made it realize thats its Ice Beam was effective against Metroids. So it attacked not caring about Samus.

Quite true, but one thing you all forgot. Instead of fleeing(such as with the battle with samus.), the SA-X stayed in the area for Samus to absorb. Instinct? Possibly it was too tired. What I think was that the SA-X knew that it was going to be destroyed, and with the kill metroids, no matter what attitude, the SA-X let Samus absorb it, because the SA-X knew that Samus was the only one that could defeat the omega metroid. Anyhow, what I would like to see is Samus is now being charged millions of dollars for the damage at B.S.L. and the destruction of SR-388. They offer a different reward. The head of every space pirate! So Samus is forced to hunt down and kill every pirate.

You know I also realised something important … Omega you had it the wrong way around. The Metroid was created by the Chozo to KILL the X, its the Metroids which have the instinctive nature to feed on X, the X’s natural reaction would be to flee. If you’re then suggesting that the SA-X knows better because of its intelligence then it has made a non-instinctive choice thus proving sentient life.

By that logic then the SA-X WAS in fact helping Samus, and not responding to raw instinct vs the Omega Metroid.

The SA-X absorbed some intelligence from Samus’ suit. Some of that intelligence was that the Ice Beam it possessed could kill the Omega Metroid which is the X’s enemy. The Omega feeds on the X and Adam said after the Boiler Room shutdown “It is strange for a SELF PRESERVING species like the X” If the X are self preserving and the SA-X had that instinct left it wanted to save other X by destroying its natural predator but was killed. If you remember every other Core-X it just stayed there so why should the weak and tired SA-X Core be any different?

Thats a stretch man…

“Self-Preserving” species under the idea of “instinct” would mean it would run, not fight, unless the X somehow possess a collective concsiousness. The ability to choose against your natural instincts suggests intelligence as sentient life. The very fact Adam said "It is strange for a SELF PRESERVING SPECIES … " suggests that even Adam thinks the X might be sentient.

As I said the intelligence came from Samus. The SA-X had absorbed her intelligence. Even Adam had said that the SA-X was more intelligent then they predicted.