GH2E:Rt80's

qft

Pardon my n00bism, but what does “qft” mean?

Quoted for truth =P

I’m only 2 songs from beating GH3 on Expert.

-Raining Blood
-Battle Lou

Go you! And I do mean that. Honestly, simply because I can only play the game on Hard, and even then I will fail 99% of the time. Given enough practice, and I’ll get better. In fact, I’m hoping to get it for the Wii soon. Maybe Rockband instead, but that’s only because I have a lot of friends over.

lol… The battle against Lou was actually the easiest for me. I slammed him with, like, wammy attack or amp overdrive or… difficulty increase or something on his first solo, and he failed in about two seconds.
… but I couldn’t ever beat the first battle.

Hard is a joke.

Goddamnit. I can play every song on Expert (not counting extra songs) except for those two, and One.

Raining Blood I can’t even play on Hard >.>

“One” is easy, just use star power during solo A and strum/fret randomly. Raining Blood is a total bitch, though. At one point I could get past mosh 1 or whatever easily, but I can’t anymore without skipping the green button. <_< >_> It’s one of the few I haven’t got 5 stars on yet.

And if all else fails on Lou, there’s always that super-cheap “use a whammy at the right moment insta-win” CV mentioned.

Way to put someone down <_<…

Also, I found the Lou battle quite fun on hard, if you try to survive the song without defeating him to hear his solo is sweet.

My friend beat one for me. Even with the use of Star Power, I get tired out and lose <_<

I think the song for the Lou battle is… just another lame cover, I guess. The original is incredible.

…What happened to Mr “Guitar Hero is a stupid game that ruins the lives of real guitar players”?

And Czar, you just don’t know how pissed I am at the difficulty difference between Hard Lou and Expert Lou. I can beat Lou on Hard with my pants over my head and the sound off.
EDIT:

What’s the “original” of a folk song?

The original is with a violin. It sucks balls. The remake owns it <_<.

It’s a country song, not a folk song. Big difference. Some tunes in the song may have been inspired by some folk music, but not the whole song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDm_ZHyYTrg

I was not aware! =O

Regardless, I dislike everything I’ve heard of it that isn’t in GH3.

I’m pretty sure I did mention somewhere is this topic that I thought the games are fun (didn’t really bother to read through it again), I was just saying they were overrated. Which they are. And over-expensive. If I ever played the '80s one, I would’ve probably had more, uh, positive things to say about it in this thread. <_< NEVER said that I disliked 'em though.

That was horrible sorry…

“I don’t understand how people don’t get bored with it quick.”

I wasn’t talking about individual people; I was talking about the insanely huge GH fanbase as a whole.

So, you understand why individual people like it, but you don’t understand why 5000 people like it?

Protip: fanbases are made up of individuals.