Girls

Stupid, stupid, STUPID! Don’t ever shoot yourself in the foot like that. Tell him that as soon as she breaks up with his ass, you’re going to be waiting. If he can go out with your crush, you can go out with his ex. And you’re not obliged to do shit for him at your own expense, either.

Well, sometimes they have to if you want them to “see the light”. Try to move her away from him though, that should help.

On my situation, we’re going to try doing stuff together when school starts, try out the ol’ dating thing… We’ve never dated before, so I’m not sure what all to do.

sounds like a great idea though!
Maybe something I’ll try too… just to keep my mind off things xD

I’m going to tell “that special one” everything that’s on my heart tomorrow, if shes home…
I think it’s not healthy to stick to the same girl constantly(like this)… and personally, I have huge problems keeping her off my mind >_>
So a nice chat would maybe do the trick.

I tried like everything (except telling her) but it’s not really working.
(Little therapy might do it xD :stuck_out_tongue:)
But after this I hope a date will go a lot easier xD

But Zurginator,

I don’t know what type of a girl she is, but if you can make her see that hes a jerk… you might have an advantage.

<3
This is the first time I’ve been in love.

I’m floating on clouds.

Nya~

Uh… that’s lovely. This was also a year-old topic, and you bumped it with next-to-no content. >_> 'Grats, I guess, but please don’t do that.

my god this topic is already a year old? where has the time gone?! :frowning:

I have a prom date.

Worship me.

Lol, old topic… memories. xD

So here’s how it’s been going:
1st girl: Denied
2nd girl: Denied
3rd girl: Denied
4th girl: Denied
5th girl: Denied
6th girl: Denied
7th girl: Denied

Get the point. xD

girl 1: uninterested
girl 2: far away D=

I think the topic needed a boost, look, already people are active in it again.
Besides, it’s better to bring back a topic than to start a new one…

I’ve had girlfriends, I’ve had flings, I’ve had one-night-stands… But I’ve never actually been in love. It’s wonderful!

Haha, yeah it is. :3

Um, let’s see…

For me, well:

Girl #I don’t know: Not interested.

“Oh well, on to the next one!”

Kidding, I haven’t pursued any girls lately.

I’m in the same boat as you man

Well, its just that my large amount of apathy regarding the subject hampers any and all relationships. :stuck_out_tongue:

same except most of mine were to try and forget about the girls i love and cant get D=

it worked for a few weeks till they broke up with me and claimed i raped them and such xD
yeah…

BITCHES BE TRIPPIN!

Rape? I’m a fan of rape. (Not really)

Yeah, I don’t have much of a comment. But Zurg, uhhh… Sorry man. Sucks. Ballzzz.

what’s a “girl???”

xD

evil things

QFT

Some of them aren’t so bad. UTA, Toni wants your penis. Just FYI.