halo 2d

To help you out, there’s actually someone that already did this. There’s a download for it on GameSpot. Just look for “Halo Zero” in their search.

yeah, if you read the earlier posts, we’ve already established that…

ps where can you find this visual basic?

Really, this isn’t even going to be similar to Halo Zero, apart from that already having been discussed twice. Before you go posting in a thread, it’s usually a rather intelligent thing to read it.

microsoft.com
search for it

ah. ok. thanx

im most likely going to to enviroment stuff so… just thought id let you know

so do you have a forum for this game? I might consider joining

so…this game has been worked on for some time…what have you done with so many members?

“So many members?” We have one and a half.

…er…how can you have half a member…WHY DID YOU CUT LITTLE BOBBY IN HALF YOU MURDERERS!

Because I’m not doing much as most of my attentions are pretty much absorbed by other things, so that equates to half.

…could…if you wanted to could you cut somebody on your team in half…i mean…not that you have to but that would be really cool…oh, also, halo 2d has already been done, and there really isn’t much point to it since i could just download halo for free onto my computer…:stuck_out_tongue: . well, good luck anyways!

“Halo 2D has already been done”–doesn’t mean it can’t be done differently.

You can just download it, eh? Not perfectly sure, but I’m almost positive that’s slightly illegal.

well, the demo anyway, lol

yeah, the game can be done differently, your right, but if you do it differently, try and make it a little more complete than the other 2d… good luck!

its not 2d, exactly either. more a scapce battle rts. how do you think it will take before people read everything?

Space battle RTS can be 2D, as well…depends upon what the wishes of the game creator are.

true. hm… 2d or 3d? well 3d would be harder huh…