Hunter vs. Spartan 117

i got most info on covenant-clan.co.uk
and chief was trained by ai’s, not humans
and srieakbats do NOT impale you if you are in armor, needlers will
you say i dont know metroid? you dont know halo

I have played and read up on every metroid game. I have also played through Halo 1 and 2. I’m pretty sure that qualifies me as knowing Halo. Plus I have read this topic, so that’s an added bonus. And once again, Samus has 10 energy tanks compared to MC’s 1 energy tank equivalent. It just makes sense that samus would win. They were both trained by Superior races of the universe from childhood, so what? Samus was infuzed with chozo blood, which gave her abilities surpassing any human. Not only that, the chozo gave her a power suit, which provides with a practically indestructable life-support system. MC was equipped with a suit providing with a life support system, but nothing more. Samus’ suit is equipped with an arm cannon, an energy based weapon built into the suit. With upgrades scattered throughout the cosmos to increase it’s power. Compare that to MC’s suit. MC’s suit does not come with a weapon of any sort(A fist is not a suit intergrated Weapon) so he needs to pick one up in order to be unstoppable. As for the blur thing where MC can move so fast he’s a blur, Samus can just switch to the echo visor and track him by sound. Although it does not show up in Metroid Prime 2, Samus could probably pick up MC’s footsteps with that thing. It’s obvious that Samus would win. Better suit, Better Weapons, The better of the two is going to win, and the better one is Samus Aran.

Extremely well put.

his suit does augment his abilities alot more than you think. i know its not a weapon, but as said before, he could punch a dent in starship-grade armor. to be unstoppable, he doesn’t need a gun.
what if an elite went at her? they have invisiblity, and the x-ray vizor cant see them.
oh, the mjolner armor also has an energy shield. so…yeah
ps i got more info from bungie.net and the art of halo book

Could they be tracked with thermal than?
I’m sure they could be tracked with echoe.

You have no proof on that, you’re just assuming.

This is called Samus vs. Spartan, not Samus vs. Elite. Plus, if in metroid prime 1, you can see Samus’ hand in the arm cannon with the X-ray visor, i’m pretty sure she could see an elite. If an elite doesn’t stand a chance against MC, it sure doesn’t stand a chance against samus.

Yeah, it’s sota like saying what if an Omega Pirate went after MC? I’m sure the omega would have a chance of wining, well only if he calls the other pirates in.

i keep forgetting to say this
i found a way for mc to kill samus: noob combo
what’s the noob combo? charged plasma pistol+head shot=dead
a charged plasma pistol can eliminate all types of energy shields found in armor suits, completely. then, a head shot would kill her.

Samus is the same strength all around her armour… and okay Samus has been hit with plasma at her head pleanty of times key noun ‘plasma troopers’…

Samus does not have everyday armor. She has a power suit. As for the “head shot” Samus’ suit is more than likely less vulnerable to bullets than MC’s armor.

Samus is nearly indestructible? Have you fought Omega Pirate on Hard Mode?

Somehow, seeing your combination of elements known as fanboyism and ignorance, I

doubt it severely.

And AI is not superior to Humans. It is a proven scientific fact that a being cannot

create something greater than itself.

And sure, a Space Pirate May be stronger than a Human, but guess what? Your pet

Golden Retreiver is also likely to be much stronger than a Human. Almost all

animals are stronger than Humans, but Humans have tools that render animals

helpless compared to us. Also, Master Chief is an eight foot tall man, who is

equipped with a suit that deflects most small arms fire for several direct hits, and

greatly increases his strength. Samus, a normal (physically) woman, is about 5.75

feet tall, and, physically much weaker than the Pirates. But, the Pirates are nowhere

near the strength or size of the Elites, which Chief consistantly slaughters (except

on Legendary.)

And yes, Elites are a MASSIVE threat to Chief’s well-being, which you well know if

you’ve ever beaten Halo’s last level to get that special ending (it was worth it.)

Since when has Samus been 5.75 feet tall? Also, she was infuzed with chozo blood, which means she is not a “normal” human. I’m pretty sure as in strength, everyone meant all abilities of human and space pirate, technology or otherwise. As for MC’s armor, Samus’ arm cannon is NOT a some wimpy gun that wont do a scratch. More or less, it will blow off a human or space pirate appendage(arms, legs) if charged up. I’m pretty sure that’s not small arms. And furthermore, who said it was a fact that a being cannot create something greater than itself? AI. Artificial Intelligence. It can also be an intelligence created to surpass human mortality. Think about that.

I highly doubt that’s a scientific fact. How would one prove that? That might not even be a hypothesis.

And please don’t call someone an ignorant fanboy when all they’re doing is stating their opinion and arguments, especially when you’re starting to sound like one yourself, MetroidSlayer. Look at different point of views for this argument so you can at least understand where other people are coming from instead of sticking to your own opinion, which you seem to think of as being a fact, and hardly looking at anyone else’s because they’re different from your own.

Uhhh, on multiplayer in MP2, head shots do NO more dammage.

And Troid92, I couldn’t agree more. (almost) The whole point in this topic is to try and sway other people’s opinions. If your such a fanboy that you won’t even concider that you may be wrong (not saying that you are wrong) than please don’t post here.

Last time I checked the morphball was 1 metrer tall 3’3’ Samus in Zero Mission is aproximatley 2.5 morphballs and half of 3’3’ would be around 1’7.5’ which would mean Samus is 8’1.5’ which is taller than master chief…

um, headshots do more damage, yes.
maybe not in a power suit, but also, all her health is energy, so if you can take out the shield, as the charged plasma pistol does, she’d die.
and s123i68, you said that the charged beam cannon can blow off limbs?
where the hell did you hear that -blam!-?

No, they do not

Well, based on the velocity and power of the charge beam, IN THEORY, the charge beam could blow of the limbs of unarmored space pirates and the average human. I know what you are going to say. MC is not an average human, I know. That aspect is a theory, I just thought I would pitch that in. Sorry for the confusion.

Shot-guns can blow off human limbs too, so I think the charge beam is a little more powerfull than that. Anyway, I think Samus’ charge beam does internal dammage not external seeing as how you can’t kill creatures without blowing them up except for space pirates. Which makes no sense…