Hunter vs. Spartan 117

Guess what? SO DOES SAMUS! These Samus vs. MC topics are really getting on my nerves.

I’m guessing that if Samus had only her power suit, (no other suits) spazer beam and missiles, against MC with a selection of an SMG, rocket launcher and shotgun, it would be a fair fight. But as Daz has pointed out in another topic, Samus can be hurt simply by bumping into a geemer, so I could be wrong. Let’s give her the varia suit.

So that would be a fair fight. but that’s the highest power MC can have, pretty much. What I gave Samus is far from her highest power. At most, give Samus just two health tanks, and a plasma granade will be far from killing her.

But I may just be biased without meaning to be. Still, Samus needs insanely powerful to fight those insanely powerful bosses, so I’m guessing I’m right.

But alas, just about everyone in these topics are totally biased. Being on a metroid forum, most people are biased with Samus in this thread, but on other message boards, it’s the complete opposite. I don’t get how halo got so overrated. to me, it’s just a plain FPS. I could start a whole rant on the subject and go horribly off topic, but I’m not quite stupid enough to do that.

um, on the official website of prime, it says that she IS good in melee combat <<

And in Metroid Prime itself and Samus can’t get hurt from just some spiny things I mean look at the agon bearor pod, it does nothing even with spikes, so there needs to be something about gemmers… I think Samus is much stronger than MC weapon-wise because Samus can use all of MC’s and her own wich even in the weakest form of weapon can destroy a 6 foot steel crate with three shots…

A steel crate? I can’t think of a firearm on Earth that can’t puncture a steel crate in a

single shot, with an appropriate-grain bullet.

Besides, by melee, I mean it the way that it is used in Halo, not its true meaning.

Samus has absolutely none of the kind of capabilities that I’m not talking of, besides the

boosting type things, which would be easy to avoid.

this topic has been used over 50 times.i counted.

Okay…

i’m just voicing my opinion, so don’t hurt me. Now that that’s that, I think samus would win. Some of you have talked about how the entire covenant army is based around Plasma-based weaponry. Well, in Metroid Prime, the Plasma beam is molten lava. If you walk through the lava in Magmoor caverns with the varia suit on, it does quite a bit. If you divide that damage in half, you would probably get the amount of damage the Master Chief gets after getting hit with Samus’s Plasma beam. Now, assuming that the Master Chief’s armor is the equivalent of 1 Energy tank of Samus’s suit, then the Master Chief would be dead in very few shots from Samus. For all you people out there who think that the Master Chief could just shoot Samus with a Plasma Weapon or stick her with a Plasma grenade, Think about this. Samus has 10 Energy Tanks. If the Master Chief dies from one Plasma Grenade, Then assuming that His health is the equivalent of 1 of Samus’s Energy tanks, He would have to stick her 10 Times! Plenty of time to get in a few shots with the Plasma Beam. Or she could just shoot him with a charged Plasma Beam shot.

Plus it’s not like Samus hasn’t faught an enemy with plasma weaponry… not to mention a very large one! The Elite Pirate had a shoulder mounted plasma cannon that Samus could sense with thermal imaging which made the cannon really easy to destroy, and that was one huge cannon. Master Chief doesn’t have a very large plasma rifle, so it would be even easier to destroy.

mc can run out of ammo quite quickly.most people say"mc can lift more than a ton of weight,he can crush samus".strength is useless if mc runs out of ammo.samus can defeat omega pirates.think about that!

you people just dont seem to know halo. his suit is connected to his nervous system, he is can move so fast he’s a blur… oh, and if you read the game manual for halo 1, it says"the year is 2552…" so…yeah
mc can kill tartarus
hitting the plasma rifle would be harder cuz its smaller
yeah. if chief was dueal wielding needlers, he could kill samus with one clip. they stick in oyu and blow up. simple as that. and the can go through weaker energy shields(all but really strong ones) and armor suits. so there. ive made my point.
mp’s plasma beam is NOT molten lava, its molten plasma.
and the galactic trooper dudes are more like orbital drop shock troopers than mc, and that was unrealistic anyway. when they hit you it takes like 10damage. they shot A LOT just to kill one. the ing remind me of the flood…
i might be biased, but…
halo 2 is the best, in my mind. just a tad better than metroid.

Tell me where you got that information. And don’t say “the manual” because I’m 89.54% sure that it isn’t in there. :stuck_out_tongue:

You people just don’t seem to know metroid. So what if mc is fast. samus has the speed booster. So what if mc has a plasma rifle. Samus has a plasma beam. So what if mc has a large clip in some of his weaponry. Samus has infinate ammo. So what if mc can shoot samus with an explosive needler thing. Samus has been hit with shreikbats, they’re not so different. So what if mc can use vehicles. Samus could blow the thing up, killing mc.

I think this could easily be settled by them just having sex and making some super being.

I doubt the Master Cheif has any interest in sex. He’s a soldier. A soldier trained for absolute, total discipline.

I hardly think having sex was part of his training. XD

Which makes me think…

The Master Cheif has never done it with anyone. He probably doesn’t even know how!

As I have said in my explanation, Samus would win. Enough said.

Funny how this topic has so many replies and only 14 votes. Seriously guys, don’t post your opinion if you didn’t vote.

Let me put it this way. Who would you say could use a weapon more effectively, a

woman who just happens to have been inducted into a personal crusade against the

Space Pirates without any previous military training, or a killer trained from his

childhood, with extremely strong motivation to kill whatever threatens him (Earth, by

extension.)

Samus has been around since 1986. I think that’s long enough training. And she’s been in far more games then Master Chief.

Umm, Samus was trained for combat as a baby from a hyper intelligent race

And,

Master Chief was trained as a child by a bunch of humans NO STRONGER than Space Pirates.

You do that math.

I don’t think humans are as strong as space pirates, I mean pirates in prime can jump like 13 meters. Samus was not trained as a baby, she was trained at like 10. Still Samus was enhanced with chozo blood.

Exactly.