i found this out

k i have a psp and DUHHH YOU CAN DOWNLOAD GAMES ON IT but to use most emulators on psp u need to leave your firmware at 1.5 (sucks) so you can hardly play any store bought games or get the cool updates

and no sony doesn’t want this happening they dont make these programs…sony makes sure that you can’t play those games with newer firmware

and most of you are messed up nintendo lovers sony haters…sony was planing to have a motion sensor in the controler for a long friggin time

ummm… You all know WHERE the original browser idea came from right???
(keep in mind there was no browser in the PSP originally)

Two 1337 HAXXORZ created a hack to do basically what the browser does.

This is how they did it.

Wipeout: Pure connects to the internet to update. It was the first to do this, and was a prime target for hackers. It connected to the internet by default to the update URL on the WWW. what these guys discovered however, was that the default could be changed with a little HTML. By making it connect to THEIR OWN COMPUTERS instead of the update site, with some more code, they could create their own browsers. Free internet from any hotspot, + untraceable hacking. Until someone blabbed. It became so common that SONY had no choice but to include it as a feature, albeit with their own restrictions.

Now, following that same logic, if half of america started smoking pot… (not that I do)