Ideas for a new metroid game

Pssh, the Chozo kicked the Pirate’s asses with just one woman! Six times I might add!

Was that REALLY the chozo? No. It was some human who they raised from birth, so really HUMANS beat the pirates 6 times. Kek~

What I realy wanna know is what happend from the time of samus’s birth to zero mission. There needs to be a metroid -1 mission.

No dice there. I think the ing’d shrivel up and die anywhere but the dark world. Plus, since samus destroyed aether’s dark world, the only place with ing, ing are nonexistant.

Didn’t I say “specialized enviroments for different creatures”? And say the pirates took a few Ing with them in the native creatures, then found a way to extract and breed them? Or, perhaps, there’s ANOTHER world which has suffered the same damage as Aether somewhere, but with the light losing. Either way, the pirates would have made special enviromental rooms for the express purpose of containing and transporting the Ing. Ingclaws could have been bred to create a Darkened enviromental atmosphere. And I’m MORE than certain that there’s other planets like Aether.

Right, and it was around that time that the Galactic Federation was fighting against the Space Pirates, even though they weren’t doing well.

And before anyone says the Feds beat the Pirates in MP2, the Feds were actually attacking an unarmed supply ship.

Horrible horrible Feds! They’re so mean to those poor pirates which murder me in only EVERY METROID GAME I PLAY -coffcoffisuckcoffcoff- -Clears throat.- Sorry. Have a cold. ;\

-EDIT- Zachtroid, I counted. Holy bejesus spork-monkey from the spires of the high hells’ pits. Over 247,235,984,378,723,720,987,552,000,000, relatively speaking. :[

I wonder how many pirates have been killed by samus… (A LOT)

Actually, I figure it has to be more, as they keep respawning. :laughing: Do Darkling possessed pirates count?

I wonder what the space pirate’s home planet was yaknow, where they oigionated.
I wonder if they actuly evolved from incects. :unamused:

I think Space Pirates are Phazon Mutated Ninja Bugs!

Dark, you are drunk. Phazon wasn’t in any games except Prime 1/2. Explain, please~ (Also, in the logs (Not Logbook ones) of Prime 1 on Orpheon, in the map station, they talk about a “strange, energy-high substance” indicating it is new to them. :[)

-EDIT- Don’t take the “drunk” comment personally. I forgot to do my smilies ov jokez.

No offense taken. I just had to say something random. Let’s all be Darwinists for the day and agree with Zachtroid!

Actually it’s possible. in metroid there were no space pirates (even though they were there in zero mission that’s a remake) and metroid prime, directly following metroid in timeline, was the introduction of phazon. therefore…

Wait…but the pirates went after the phazon…they were already humanoid…damn.

J owned himself. Just like his comics. :[

When do I own myself in PWCH?..Besides the time I blasted myself with a shinkuu hadoken which was today so who knows about that?

The April Fools one. Wrong day, and you talked yourself into a corner. WTF? I think that’s owning yourself.

Ah yes…the first one. I do that kind of thing occasionally.

Were the Pirates Chozo created? Probably not though.