im screwed

you know that thing that you need for some games on wii? i think its called a sensor bar, and its only going to work if you have a 13’’ inch tv or smaller, but i have a 32’’ inch tv. it wont work. i heard it on the nsider forums and it said that.

i hope they will come with some biger sensor hunkajunk…

…there’s no way Nintendo would do that. That means that you would have to play it on a tv smaller than my computer monitor.

I think you read or LARGER not smaller.

i really doubt that…like seriously that would cut into sales big time and would kill the whole “multiplayer” thing…

Like what I think vurtualruler is trying to say, it was probably just 13" tv or larger, and he mistook it for 13" or smaller.
I can understand why it wouldn’t work on a tv smaller than 13".

i dunno maybe yes maybe no, if its going to work with only 13’’ tv… but its good that you dont need it for wii sports

I heard it will work for any size TV.

yea me too…can’t find the source though. But look at any on the tvs used at wii.com and at e3, none of them where 13" and under

Exactly. Because I gaurentee that that is smaller than the monitors any of you are using. There is absolutely no way nintendo would be stupid enough to release it for 13" and under tv’s.

besides the fact that most americans think bigger is better, and get huge tvs…

thats why nintendo would lose a whole lot of sales if they were to do that. sounds like someones been spreading misinformation or something, because i doubt nintendo would do that.

Yes… that’s what everyone’s been saying since the first post.
Again, a 13" tv is smaller than your computer monitor…

meh, i wonder how it will work if you have a bigger tv.

Probably just fine… that’s the point I’m trying to get at.

really Nintendo wouldn’t do that I have a 47 inch and it even works!!! yes i have one :laughing:

bigger is better…

as a funny yet revealing picture once said…

9 out of 10 guys prefer big tits

the 1 who doesnt…

prefers the other 9 guys…

LOL :smiley: seriously though whell i suppose i am feeling random so not really seriously :mrgreen:

I’ve played on a projector before. It works.

Now for HOW IT WORKS.

It picks up on the sensor bar equally everywhere except for the z-axis. The farther back you are, the bigger it assumes your T.V. is. So, for a 23" T.V. you would stand back like 3-4 feet, but for the massive 52" plasma, you need to stand back more like 7-8 feet. Just do what feels natural.

thank god for 32 inch plasma screen tvs. on the 25th of december, that will be my best day of this, or any year. i dunno why i cant have it now, i mean, im in england now, and i know where it is, stashed in the safe, but all i can do is sit in front of the tv, waving the spare remote i got pretending to play zelda…

…dude. It’s a TV. I’ve never seen someone so excited to get a tv in my life…

Anyway, if you have a problem with the whole assuming how big your tv is… you can move the sensor bar around until it feels right. Easy fix.

I think my TV is 61".