IRC server?

Hey, mostly was just wondering if we have an IRC server up. And if we do, how would I get to it? (Yes, I’m still a leetle nublet when it comes to mIRC.)

Also, is there any place for a feedback forum - not for the game but for the forum/site? Could help cut down on questions about php tags in the areas devoted to the game. Also, the main page has been glitchy a couple times I’ve tried to load it and I’ve changed nothing in the way of internet settings since it worked the last time.

Yeah, I really just want a proper place to put a re-written how-to topic. :unamused:

I <3 the noobs, I can’t help it. :mrgreen:

Final question, who’s keeping the page online at the moment and how might I send support to help keep it running?

i don’t think we have an irc server, there’s a channel on espernet though. #samus.co.uk
some of the people here are there.
to get there: connect to espernet, dream.esper.net for example, then type /join #samus.co.uk
shouldn’t be too hard. if mirc is newly installed you might get a connect pop-up when you start, just select espernet in that list.

You rock, thanks so much.

It’s at the bottom of the page, or at least, a link to it is.
Saves faffing.

enjoy your espernet

I’m pretty sure he just meant we don’t have a server of our own, since we use Esper’s.

No, it was a reference to “I don’t think you have a ___, enjoy your ____”
Get it? It’s funny.

No, it isn’t, tim.

:frowning:

There are tons of free IRC hosts. Just find one.

What, like espernet, the one we’re currently on and have been for quite some time?
Yeah, there are.