is jesus real?

Well, he can’t get glory with no onlookers. I don’t really have a clue why God would make us other than to give Him glory, and even then, the glory would only be seen by angels and ourselves.

Hey Troid, if there’s one part of the Bible that can help you, it’s one of the first lines in Genesis, saying that when He created humanity “it was Good”. Maybe he created us out of his own kindness? Maybe he was bored? What do you do with unlimited power? Sit around doing nothing? It’s always better to create, not destroy. If God created us out of love, then isn’t that one church statement that “God is love” true?

And Mason, that seems wrong. If God was perfect, he wouldn’t want glory, as that would be selfish. You can’t really think like a human would when you’re discussing this kind of thing. I know that sounds pretty strange, but God isn’t human, so his ideals are too far away to be understood by us.

I was Quoting what Redhalberd said, thats all.

People trying to beleive in thing they don’t want to beleive in, since why do we all have different opinions about things, We are not alike we have different Idea, beleifs, and are not the same We don’t have the same teeth or DNA

Like troid said, if you don’t know anything about it don’t bother arguing(no offense). A meteor is detected using telescopes, if there is one nearby then we can catch it quickly, I truly don’t know where you got the idea of a time machine, or that a meteor can, blow up the earth, because A meteor simply can’t… there isin’t one big enough, it would have to be as big as the moon to pretty much destroy the earth into a wasteland…

The meteor was detected on the year 2004, it was about the size of Ceres, Another meteor in the Kuiper Belt(AKA, astroid belt). The meteor is [b]predicted[/b] to be around earth in the year 2025 - 2030 somewhere around there… we can use, ‘fireworks’
to disrupt the Meteor when it is around the astroid belt, or simply Juipitar will protect us as before…

YES THAT IS CORRECT. 5 Meteors headed on a direct course for the earth…the meteors crashed onto Jupiter’s gravity and were destroyed…

That is what this is for… to interexchange Ideas that we have and maybe use them and learn more…

Goldleader if, ‘god is love’ then why do I not have a heart? Why do I have a split side? Why is it that I think the human race is better of non-existant?? You tell me these things…

If i have a poodle and a dobermann and let them have some “fun”… there will be proof of evolution. The incredible Poodlemann!

A perfect being doesn’t get bored OR require entertainment. <_<

im not getting into this one…too much reading…

The more we learn the more, The metoers may just go by earth not even close to us and Juptiers a long way away from us so if the metoers hit Juptier then we want fell a thing but, The Global Warming is are downfall really since more Ice mealts than the costal city will be under water some time in the future or thing may happen like on the Movie The Day After Tommorow.

I know what this is for and Ideas saring of what people belive, I not going to be someone who try to brainwashes people into believe in what I believe in.

Serus: It’s reasonable to think of the human race as a group of shitheads who deserve to be obliterated because it’s the truth. Maybe the “entity” is trying to save us from that? I’m guessing that you must “have faith” that the human race will better itself.

Troid: Goddamnit, you caught me off guard! That’s exactly what I meant by not thinking like a human… But still, it does not discount the fact that “it was good”, whatever that means. Unless we find out some other reason in some other dimension, that’s the best and only reason we have for being created by God: because at one point we were “Good”.

oh… now im the one that doesnt know a thing about the thing they teach SINCE 6TH GRADE…

dude siriously… dont accuse ppl of “not knowing” when i perfectly well know how evolution and natural selection works. I hate replies like that because you said them because you were angry at me TELLING YOU THE TRUTH… think about it. i was having a really nice convo. about this, and i only just stated my beliefs, and what ive found out, and you lash out at me…

Poof 5th page appears

whoa this is going faster then the spartan vs hunter topic >.>

Hairy, shut up, right now. You’re acting like the spark which starts the wildfire. We don’t need a conflict between you and Serus to ruin this whole topic.

GOLD LEADER: ok but you didn’t annswer my other questions…

Hairy: please oh please, who said I was angry, because you were telling me the truth? lol, like I said before, DO NOT interpret peoples text wrong because you dont know what their emotions were at that time…

im sorry… i lost a bit of my composure right then…

it wont happen again.

EDIT

serus…
well, the topics a bit too longwinded to read the whole thing, so i only read select posts (yours was one of them) and i didnt see any questions in there >.>

That’s good, Hairy. And Serus, don’t you continue. Prove that humanity can better itself and resolve conflicts not like human beings, but like what we hope to be.

yes… pelase stop your gonna kill us here and now :stuck_out_tongue:

Gold: I don;t have hope for a,‘better tommorow’

Whatever. At least you let me post another response to show that it’s updated :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, Serus, you don’t have a heart? Is this literal or is it you don’t love or care? If it’s literal then that has nothing to do with this topic (lol) and if you don’t love or care, then what’s important to you? If you don’t love or care for anyone or anything, you’ll be left alone and rejected…

Holy shit I had a Revelation. Alone. What if God was alone…? Crazy idea and probably pointless, but it’s a thought…

I have a split personality, on a side I’ll be normal, on another I’ll be totally the opposite, think of a scale :slight_smile:… now back to topic…

Okay, this is starting to be way too much of a pain for me to keep up with and try to stop flamewars, and it seems everybody is ready to explode any second. Sorry, but I’m going to lock this for around 14 hours (can’t promise anything, though) for everybody to cool off and think about this a little more. Next time I will lock it for good.

Edit:
Yeah, so I slept in a little and it’s now been about 17 hours. I said I couldn’t promise anything, right? Anyway, the topic is now open, discussion may continue.

Keep in mind, though, I don’t want things ending up like the last time. It seemed as if everybody was about to explode at any second, posting like crazy and being defensive. If this topic and its ideas offend you, just avoid it. You don’t have to view this topic.

As usual, if this topic gets to the point of flame wars and such, I will lock it for good. And this time I’m not going to be around to help prevent it, so you’ll have to do so yourselves. Prove to me that you can, and if not, topics like this just can’t work on these forums.

So carry on, and hopefully have fun.

-_- …<_< …>_> …nobody was ever really about to explode, it was just that people interpret things incorrectly, so you must have though different. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that we can say like this: Jesus is real to the people that belives the he exists, and he is not real to the people that does not belive in him.

If I can create an andoid that has the ability to learn, reproduce and make itself better (live like us), would it be right for the androids to call me god? After all, it would be a new lifeform.