Kate Beckett dead?

If you watch castle, yeah…

Imma be PISSED if she’s dead.

ZOMG TOO MANY TOPICS!!1!!1!eleven!!!one!!!1

STOP THE SPOILERS!!! (and yeah, spoilers are against the rules)

It’s not a spoiler, the ending is a cliffhanger. I have NO IDEA what happens.

Yeah, well I didn’t see it last night. To busy watching 24.

Nor did I. Too busy doing homework.

Spoilers aren’t against the rules…are they?

They are now. >_>

Ban hammer shields…ACTIVATE!

Hey Zurg, you’re really cool. Have I ever told you how awesome you are? Because you are.
(Don’t ban me!)

SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW SPOILERS BELOW

She’s not dead, the description of the next episode indicated her being alive. My guess is the security detail made her stay in a hotel or something like that.

END SPOILERS

I can still read the green, you know. :stuck_out_tongue:
>_>
<_<
…But I get the idea. :smiley:

Yeah… to properly spoiler-block, some sort of blue would’ve been better =P

Blue is easier to read than green

Green is harder to read than blue

Also, note how the post boxes are darker every other time. The green almost completely blends in with the lighter ones (see above), but is more visible in the darker ones (see my last post).

THIS is how you spoiler tag.[/color]

Highlight above. :wink:

And this[/color]

Double post to show on other color.

…How do you do that?

:>_>:

You can still predict which one it’s going to be, and there are blues that blend in with this background.

Like this.[/color]
Edit: …Y’know, if I had been paying attention and predicted that I would have the dark background, not the light one. Woops.

Edit: Theeeeere we go.[/color]

Or you could just say

SPOILER WARNING!!!

probably something like:

[color = #hexadecimal rrggbb color]