Least favorite beam

It isn’t? Well then, what is it? And don’t say anything that is obvious.

Well, the camera angle is in the 1st person, and its a shooting game. So, chances are that it would be a First Person Shooter. :smiley:

It’s a first person Adventure

The reason its not a shooter is because there is exploring to do in the game, while, in games like halo, you try to kill all enemies in site… Not trying to find something… Just killing.
[hr][/hr]
Anyways… My least favorite beam would have to be the Spazer from Metroid II: RoS… For a beam that you get kinda late in the game… It wasn’t all that powerful… And hardly useful… (Although, it was more useful than the power beam…)

That doesn’t change the fact that its a game that has the camera in the first person view, and has shooting in it

>_>

<_<

True…

But it Is still a First Person Adventure… or as deemed by Nintendo’s search results, a “First Person game :O_O:”

Okay. So it’s a first person adventure. I still suck against Grenchlers. And Warrior Ing.

Back on topic …

Light Beam. I dont like the way it looks, it has short range, it requires ammunition, its just stupid. Not saying that the Dark Beam is any better … its so freakin slow! But then again it just looks so cool.

I cant belive that so many people dont like the Power Beam. That is one of my favorites! Its nice and basic, never runs out, I know that I can kill things with it fast. Well … some things.

lol its pretty obviouse power beam sucks.No one knows y so many people r voting for it.Its a mystery. (uh, its the first freaking beam)

So what. In MP2e I use it the most.

Uhhh, What are you talking about? Let’s see here…

1. It’s the only beam WITHOUT ammunition(in mp2).

2. It shoots fast, to get the job done quickly.(Annihilator beam shoots just as fast, but uses ammunition)

3. The charged shot is stronger then some beams.(including Wave and Light)

4. The charged up shot just plain looks cool.

5. Super Missile.

6. you can use rapid fire missiles with it on(only in mp1)

7. Its default, which means you never lose it.

1–Zelda lets you shoot in first person. No one calls Zelda an FPS. So shut the hell up unless you have any actual logic.
2–This discussion has been done to death, and is off-topic anyway.

So while the last few posts were on a different note, don’t bring this one back. Or else. :wink:

On topic… I personally love the power beam. Fast, strong charge shot, and the super missiles pwn. :smiley:

What? Only parts of that game allow you to shoot in first person. In MP, you’re always shooting in first person.

If you think about it, my post was completely logical. What in God’s name are you talking about?

Morphball isn’t in First person. >_>

But Daz is right, this has been argued over for half a decade, so you aren’t suggesting anything new. Back on topic please.

I would keep arguing, but…rrrrrr… damn you mods n such.

Annhilator=EXTREMELY WEAK weapon+Sucks up light + dark energy=S***y weapon.

give me one situation in which it IS weak.

Try fighting Emperor Ing on hard mode and tell me it’s weak. If you don’t use that on his third form, yer pretty much screwed. >_>;

Light beam is pretty damned useful on is’ third form too.

I love terrorizing people in multiplayer with the annihilator beam. I think it was something like 8 shots and they’re gone.

Well, presuming that each shot does 4 damage… Thats would be 8x4…

counts fingers…slowly

Noooooooo buddy, your way off.