least favourite boss

Oh the spam!

yeah i suppose thats my least favorate too… not on the list, of course… just like so many others. :sweat:

hate to burst your bubble troid, but that’s just as spammy as chagi’s…

i hated the spider guardian and he boost in that game.

why do people hate bumping?

Hate to burst YOUR bubble, but Troid’s a mod, and is thus entitled to point out things others do wrong. It’s not spam anyway.

My least fav boss would have to be ridley from fusion.he was so pathetic and there was no strategy.he also looked really stupid, giant head,arms and legs but tiny wings. it felt like i was fighting a cartoon.

lol ur right

i still think nightmare was the worst

The SA-X is frighteningly unpopular. Perhaps that is because it was frighteningly easy? Ridley is undeniably the coolest aspect of the Metroid games…yet, in Zero Mission, Super Metroid, and Fusion, basically all he was, was an endurance boss. It was as if the designers didn’t want to put any cool tricks on him and said “Hey! If they don’t have ten energy tanks by the time they get here, when they fight this flying dragon of doom…they’ll get killed! YAY death!” However I hate Quadraxis, as I was trying to scan everything in the game, and I always missed one thing on him, because there is about five things to scan, so I’d have to restart. Annoying to a most unpleasant level.

(P.S. Soft fuzzy black stuff that was on my headphones has fallen off. That makes me slightly irritated, as there is nothing to comfort my ears now.)

Nightmare from Metroid Fusion.

Mother Brain in Super Metroid, it was too Easy, a second option would be SA-X but she (or it? Oo) is too cool, in fact i play Fusion only to see SA-X…

SA-X was a cool enough concept, but the AI was slack.

Kraid is my least favorite. It’s…a fat lizard. With spikes. Ooooh scary.

lol. sax wasnt hard at all… and or was quadraxis

Yes, neither SA-X or Quadraxis were difficult, I just meant that there were numerous things on Quadraxis to scan, and I missed them once or twice.

Okay Kesvalk, Mother Brain may have been easy in Super Metroid, but that boss was awesome. Shiny glowy energy things…of DOOM!

See! Algernon gets it! Kraid is scary! I mean come on, he is this massive reptilian lizard thing that shoots freakin’ spikes at you! What more could you want?

(P.S. Purposefully misinterpreting sarcasm is FUN!)

Sa-X was a good idea, but it was executed terribly. You completly over power
it at the end of the game, and it’s nearly impossible for it to kill you. And WTF
was was the song playing when you were battling the SA-X? Was that a clown/ circus song? Terrible AI, extreamly easy difficulty, bad music, what more could you want? In SM, Mother Brain was easy but you felt like you accomplished something when you beat it. SM had the best boss endings (mother brain, crocomire ), but after that the bosses have been lacking IMO ( mostly in the 2d games). At the end of fusion, insted of getting some huge boss who seems to overpower you, but you end up destroying it at the last second, they give you some last minute piece of s*** boss like the Omga MEtroid and the SA_X… Ridley in Fusion was no more than a joke. He did NOTHING but grab you, scream, drop you, and scream some more. Zero Missions bosses were not that great either.

All of Fusions bosses were terrible, which is why I’m having hard time voting.

Hey, Fusion had some good boses. BOX, Nightmare, and and other kept me entertained…but I agree 100% that SA-X’s music sounded RETARDED. It’s supposed to scare you, not provoke a laugh. >_>

i dont think any of the osses were good. any of them. they were kind of boring, and totaly not interesting. a wierd robot that i have to shoot its armour off only to reveal some thing of slime? no. a cool rock giant that i have to shoot certain spots with bad weather and stuff? yes.

Thardus was an incredibly generic golem. Nightmare was completely unique, had badass gravity control, and was really atmospheric and cool.

And yet you find him more boring?

At least I THINK you mean Nightmare. To be frank, though, no boss in the series has ever been much like what you described. >_>

Nintendo must have wanted you to laugh so that you would not pay attention to the horrible AI :laughing:.
And yes sa-x is the stupidest boss in fusion the third form instead of trying to kill you it helps you :sweat:.

Wtf… it only had two forms. Then it reverted to its first form, and that scene wasn’t part of a boss fight with it. <_<

Besides, it was clearly established that metroids are the natural predator of the X. The SA-X therefore held the Omega Metroid as a higher threat than Samus–and since it now had the firepower to kill a metroid, it did so. Or tried.

Nightmare had that green thing oozing from him… ewww…

I meant the ball it has three forms normal(Samus’ suit), giant, and the ball thing.