least favourite boss

After you know how to beat the boost guardian it’s easy and Metroid prime(final form) I hate to the end of my metroid gaming. By the time I got to him I had three containers left out of twelve!

dang, the fission metroids beat you up that bad huh? well, n truth, he’s an easy boss at full health. but with only that much health…

the boost guardian is a pain. a major pain.

i am of the oppinion that nightmare is the hardest.

Metroid Prime is easy and fission metroids are not that hard just power bomb if their to close for comfert or if they lach on. I beat Metroid Prime just for fun

:confused: what the hell? ive only died once in m fusion with spider dude. sa-x is easy… so is o m e g a me t r o i d

oh man dont get me started on him. he scares the shit out of me. (hes the only boss that does that)

and the fact that you must fight him in dark aether’s poisonous atmosphere the whole time makes him shitloads harder. man i spent so many hours trying to beat him XD

Me I get jittery on fusion on that part right after the spider with the sa-x that part creaps me out :angry:

can you refresh my memory? :sweat:

EDIT

now you know why i dont use “Clickable Smilies”… i can never get the right one…

Right after the spider on your way to plasma beam :confused:

Wait this is Fusion only? O well. I hated the Plant boss which gives you High Jump and Ball Jump. God it was so annoying when you are one pixel off and you miss. Otherwise I hated Hive Mecha from MP.

lol i hate hive mecha because its so fucking easy. i mean, how hard is it to kill 3 war wasps at a time? (they stop to attack 3 at a time)

cmon, the sa-x deserves more credit

yes, sa-x is easy, but at the beginning and throughout the game it gave a good atmospheric touch, who wasn’t a little freaked out the first time you saw the sa-x? it had some awesome moments during game, but it just lacked at the last battle. it didn’t really die until the end though…yeah…its death was a real dissapointment…but then i got the ice beam…so in the end i have to give credit to the sa-x for giving a couple good chills throughout the game, however just a weak boss battle ending, thats all.

sa-x is easy! they could of done something like… sa-x loses the armour and loads of pulsating organs and blood and x- parasite skulls and 666 on her forhead and samus shoot her head off and she dies.

I hate the Spider Guardian…

meta-ridley is the coolest boss in prime

Ditto

I voted sa-x

The poll should have way more options that this. I dunno off the top of my head, but it’s probably the boost guardian from MP2.

yeah, he sux

Nice bump, but other than fusion, I hate the Hive Mecha. One hit = ~40 damage. ANd you might say, SAY WHAT? But I’ll say, including the bump into the toxic waters, 40 actually might be too low. Jumping back on is darn hard because you are in the water (and the physics suck). Trying to get back into the middle is easy enough, but not when you have 3 Wasps attacking at the same time.

i devinately say that bitchybastard thingamabob Spider guardian i mean the first time i fought him i suppose i was thired but still he is annoying is hell :angry:

Oh the bumping!