left 4 dead

lol

maybe he doesn’t have any compassion for her. she’s pretty hot though, but of course she’s not real :stuck_out_tongue:

She’s also really frickin’ annoying, lol.
When we were playing with three people, the bot was ALWAYS Zoey (Don’t particularly care if it’s spelled wrong), and she was always absolutely retarded.
She threw a molotov at a really, really idiotic spot… right close enough to touch a witch enough for her to stand up, but not enough to do any real damage.
I shot her once before I focused on the witch…

lol teach that wench (zoey not the witch) xD

You won’t have that problem if you play with me. I always play Zoey :stuck_out_tongue:

POMEGRANATE GET ONLINE LET’S RUMBLE

OMG RITE NOW?!

So uh, that wasn’t so bad, was it? :stuck_out_tongue:

until i bumpped my power cord

I’m scared to start steam o_o So much downloading… I hate starting over from scratch, lol.

get the non lan version quick.

me and tim had some good fun whacking zombies on nomercy… YOU SHOULD’VE BEEN THERE >:(

Maybe I was.
Maybe I was the boomer that flanked you half way through level 3 and vomited all over you! >=o

…yeah, as soon as I have money <_<

I’ve got it for PC and it’s pretty fun playing with friends. Steam ID is DragonX24.

except we were playing the campaign

…I was merely remote controlling the boomer…

so i decided to work on achievements…
and now i only have one left
currently around 37 thousand kills out of the needed 53 thousad something

hurray for not playing easy mode!

easy mode should be banned for fagels getting achievements and thinking theyre cool <_<

fagel? rofl.

I’m not sure how many I have. But on advanced I take out 200-300 zombies per level… so that’s maths like 220 games. TO BUSINESS!

on expert i tak out like 600+
depending on restarts xD
a few times its been like 1.4k xD