LINK VERSUS SAMUS!!

Unless, of course, Link have the Mirror Shield. It can shield against any type of projectile. And guys, if you say “Samus would win in 5 seconds” or “Link would finish Samus”, please tell how Link/Samus would win.

I think heavy technology would beat magic.

well, I think it’s just random, you know like 50-50!

Samus because of screw attack

play FF3/6 and you’ll change your mind >_>

First off here is how it goes down.

Samus uses her arm cannon to knock out that little elf. (Because Samus is really fast and can jump very high.)
Link is knoked out and defensless.
Samus shoots him. (Not his mirror shield)
Link explodes.

OR:

Samus jumps up so high with the Space Jump that Link’s arrows can’t even hit her. (The Space Jump from the 2D ones…)
Link is confused. (Oh NO!!!)
Samus turns into morph ball and the impact of a meter tall metalic sphere from 100 feet up knocks link into the ground and kills him…(The end.)

There you go again with your idiotic fanboy arguments.

Link would not get knocked out, and Samus cannot determine whether Link would shield it. She also would not explode him with a single shot.

Link could easily track Samus if she jumped, and since when has the morphball ever had that ability?

And… “the spacejump from the 2d ones”? It’s specified she’s based on her Prime version.

I think Samus could kill most humans with a single shot, better yet, blow them up (Linke the first time you fight Pirates in , but Link isn’t human and has a ton of alot more defense… Why wouldn’t link get knocked out? Most people would get knoked out by a huge chunch of metal like that… than again Link isn’t human.

What ability are you talking about to drop down from a high place?

Link uses the Mirror Shield to repel the beam. >_>

Why he would be confused?

Link can easily roll out of the way. >_>

Link can’t defend himself while knoked out.

He would be confused because, well who wouldn’t when you see a futristic looking bounty hunter repeadily jumping out of sight?

Samus will go very quickly and samus can use her boost ball if he goes too far out of the way.

Well, you said Samus is really fast… I think the only way she would be fast is using the Boost Ball or the Speed Booster. And the Speed Booster takes a while to get charged up, and Samus have to turn into Morph Ball to use the Boost Ball. So…

You fail at arguing, okay? That would not confuse him, he would not be knocked out, and if Samus went to boostball, she can’t use any other attacks without taking time to unmorph first, letting Link get to a more advantageous spot or something…

Again, samus as a lot of weakness, to fire or ice for example,in prime you can easly get frozen and stay the hole day pressing B for get out of the ice capsule that the “Thardus” put you in, and when you fall in the lava,you found yourself in the hell, she is slow you cant see anything the energy go donw in question of secounds, for another side… LINK get frozen and unfrozen all the time, lose one hearth or less,i dont remember,walk above the lava using only kokiri boots, and lose a hearth in each 8 secounds of walking, in terms of resistance…he win

He may only take one heart of damage, but he has less hearts overall than she does energy…

and the thing that most kick my butt is… SAMUS DONT SHOOT WHEN SHE IS GETTING DAMAGED! she lower her cannon almost for everthing that hits her

She recoils in shock. You can’t keep your aim straight if you’re hit by something - your arm involuntarily jerks.

Anyway, I think whatever someone said awhile ago fits the bill… it’d pretty much be a war of attirition. If Link makes too many mistakes, he dies.

sooo… if shi recoins in shock,the only thing that link have to do is dont stop atack samus with the sword,so she will never be able do aim again,in the game, the pirate cut on or two times only,so samus can take a break and aim on then,if they never stop using that beam sword not even for a secound she would die

Even if she is recoiling, she can jump back. And besides, the instant after Link swings the third time there’s a little delay - she can escape in that period.

all samus would have to do is freeze link with the ice/dark beam and launch a missile at him…

and why wouldn’t link be able to dodge the ice/dark beam? :confused: :angry: