Metroid - Chaos Entry

After I make the 2-d one i might make a 3d one but to finish this 1 first, rightnow im getting a site up.

Your mother brain looks good but you might need
to give it more texture or make it rounder because
its appearence kind of reminds me of an ice cream.

Lol alright thanks for the input, oh and the site is up but it is still in the works feel free to register. http://metroid.livingshadow.com/

It’s Mother Ice Cream! Mmmmm… chocolate.

http://www.3dcafe.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=38
Tons of premade 3-D models, there are two bains on the page. Take your pick.

yeah thats great and i hav a question where did u make it?
btw add more details

Oh imight use some of those a base models, thx.
and imade it in 3dmax7

r u kidding?
how did u put it in gamemaker?

thats the thing you cant dothat in game maker unless your an expert coder, like i said in the features area, they are going to be videos.

o…btw what r u using to make 3D videos?

Plugins for 3dsmax7 they do videos.

GAh Double post but another pic.

thats great

Not bad.

Well aparently my friends arent so reliable, they want money now, and im pretty much broke, so I need sprite artists, if you want to help just goto the new site.
Livingshadow.com

So since my friends didnt make the sprites i desided to do some and get other help but i made these and there not the dinal versions but they should give you an idea of what the suits will look like.

Basic

Chaos

Elemental

Fire

Phantom

Ultima

Varia

Water
Note: u may have to get a image viewer to zoom in on it, sry.

Good. I like the Elemental and Phantom suits.

yah, i like them to to but i just need someone to animate them then i can use them in game.

Good. I can do that. I just need a sprite sheet for each one and what animations you want me to do (i.e. running, shooting, etc).

omg awsome well i just had to redo the site for it but if you register there in a little while(after i out the sprite sheet together, and get everything setup) so about 30 minutes to an hour thanks alot dude.

those are nice sprites, but the lights on the shoulder pads are wrong, well atleast on the varia suit, (not sure if you wanted the other suits to have the lights like that…)