Metroid - Chaos Entry

Actually i just like the lights there so all the suits were meant to have those.

oh, im just saying that the lights dont really look good there on the varia suit

ill try and place the lights better.
Edit: I have edited the Varia and basic suit lights but have not posted them.

Your welcome. I’ll be more than happy to help with a fangame.

Sounds like a great game… I’ll come back in 5 years and see how it turned out. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol.im sure it wont take that long, cause half the bosses are old ones(youl find out wh y in the game) and same with the monsters, so yah.

Blood and Life Demo released
note: its only a beta version, so theres not much
http://www.livingshadow.com/downloads/Metr…aos%20Entry.exe

I got the Microsoft web page following that link.

I fixed the link. You can’t have spaces in url’s, they have to be encoded. A space becomes ‘%20’

You can all download his game now :slight_smile:

'Eeeey! Not the best quality, but hey, they aren’t final, and… well, those designs are pretty damn awesome. Original enough to shame the recolored masses but not to the point of adding hubcaps to the shoulders or something equally ridiculous. xD I like the trenchcoat thing, too.

woot another demo, this one is the missle demo, woot(not e those arent all the missles just the basic ones.
Download Link

dude…too many bugs

note:these are still betas, im stil l working out the bugs.
O plz point out the bugs for me so i can fix them, cuz if i dont know them all i wontbeable to fix emall.

samus cant move…she stands like shes getting shocked with electicity…
Post the moves

…dont you mean she?

Yes…ur getting me confused

this is thie missle demo, i made it so she couldnt move, this is not the controls demo -_-

The demo downloads won’t work for me. The download really fast for a mb, and there’s an error when i try to run it. Wtf?

wierd try going to the site and registering then goto the downloads area and download it from there…im not sayin dat to getmore members…

What the fuck.

That’s all I can say.

Well, no, that’s not true. I can also say I’ve never had so much fun while doing nothing but throwing mobs of randomly-sized Samuses into an immobile Nightmare and causing a deluge of blood.

But I think I should be glad for that. <_<