Metroid Fails

She’s right handed, I think. She holds the gun in Zero Mission with her right hand, though if she were left handed she’d probably just be more used to it.

True, true.

Then as I said with my second point, it’s probably just that you don’t have much use for writing, golfing, or holding a baseball bat in SPACE. :smiley:

i know, right

Get someone from Nintendo down here, I wanna figure this out.

Samus is right handed. If you know anything about guns, you know you should always hold a gun in your dominant hand. It’s more steady for aiming.

I doubt a steady had really comes into it when you have machine aided lock-on.

But that’s not Samus. It’s Daz. And he is ambidextrous. He was so drunk that he put the cannon on the wrong arm and took a dump in the suit.

I completly agree.

But as for Samus, I think she’s ambidextrous, and because most games had the player moving to the right a lot of the time, they put the cannon on that side so it could be easier to see in the tiny sprite.

I just imagined a world of left-side-cannoned Samus. Creepy…

I lol’d
Anywho, Samus is right handed. She doesn’t need to write, she can write be shooting “bullet” holes in a wall or something in the shape of letters. That’s how this bitch writes essays

i lol’d too

also if any of you have shot a rifle like a .22 or bigger you’d know that you hold it in the hand based on your dominant eye. I am left handed. However, i hold my .22 in my right hand because my RIGHT eye is dominant. of course, this doesn’t apply to arm cannons because she doesn’t have to hold it up to here eye to aim, but i thought i’d add something more than just “i lol’d too”

lolwut

need a big wall for that essay

or they’d be so scared of her, all she has to do is write her name xD

SAMUS

xDDDDD

owned

So that’s how Samus got through grade school…everyone was too scared of her.

terrified

becuase on the first day she murdered 3 entire grades

And during the first week she killed Spore Spawn and got the Super Missile which boosted her past college and right to Metroid 1/ZM

this is now my favorite thread xD

You know, I just got a great idea…

The record for most posts in one thread is 121,234.

Think we can beat that?

If we made a topic for it it would probably get locked within the first hour.

can we beat it?
YES WE CAN!

vaporizes with Wave+Ice+Plasma Charge Combo

But yeah, I think we can. Might wanna get permission though…