Metroid: Fall Of Zebes

Yeah, like that. And I was thinking maybe like you need it to get past a security camera or an alarm goes off or something.

@PY: no I am not a troll.

@Pomegranate: “American english” or simply American as it is called up here is ONLY spoken in the US, and its not just the brits who use real english, the rest of the UK for starters but also Canada, Australia, New Zealand (sp?), and pretty much everyone who uses the language if only secondarily

I hope you guys are aware that your arguing over an accent, from two completely different points of view. >_>

i know, right

FYI American English is objectively superior. End of story.

WHAT?!?
UK/Canadian/Australian/whatever-the-fuck-else english came first, besides the English speak real english and made the bloody language

besides, in real english the letter ‘U’ still exists.

Synty, you make me ashamed to share the same language-variant as you.

There is no “right” way, it’s how people talk where you come from, you utter fucking retard.

Side note: The English didn’t make the bloody language, you inherited “zed” from the French.

No, we ripped it from their bloody, crippled hands!

WHO CARES!!! WE ARE ALL SPEAKING ENGLISH!!! ACCENT OR NOT!!! SO CUT THE CRAAAPP!!! :imp:

Correct. Language superiority is also not even the subject of this topic, so if you guys want to keep arguing, I suggest you make a topic in the general discussion board and continue it there, or something >_>.

FoZ wooooo!!! xD

A moy yazik vse ravno luchshe vashego :astonished:

@ Saber: =D

@ Tim: 0_o

@ Tim: Exactly what I was thinking

Um I threw some enemies together for some concept. Two are in. One is maybe (he doesn’t move >_<) And I’m still working on the rest. Anybody feel like helpin me with that? If so, say so here or message me on AIM.

I’ll help with any spriting. Just need an idea of what to do.

lol honestly, just some funky enemy you can think of…anything…just for ideas, ya know? AIM is ALWAYS easier >____________>

I would if I had it.

Can’t download it? Crap. -_- ah well. How about Yahoo? XD Private Message me if ya got something I guess.

Miranda-IM? Digsby? Pidgin? Anything?

They’ll do MSN, among other stuff, too.